IC GYSGT Wrath's IC LT Application

Marshmallow Purple

Should IC GYSGT 4987 SS Wrath get IC LT?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should IC GYSGT 4987 SS Wrath get IC LT?

When you were promoed to current rank: Last Sunday

How many strikes: 0, proof: https://gyazo.com/3a56223138c9c92be10d6e2be4f1f5a3

How many warns on the server, must show screen shot with proof: 0 Warns and Proof: 
https://gyazo.com/2ab8807ce1fe26121c5ba4c1b4be41ce

How active will you be? Be honest: Pretty Active but if activity goes down ill let command know.

Do you hold a specialty in IC? If not, which would you prefer: im currently a SS but considering other options.

Are you qualified to train IC RCTs: I am a Training Instructor

Why do you want to be an IC LT: To better command and lead IC when command isnt on, also i really enjoy leading.

What advantage would you bring to ICs by becoming an LT: Im Very active and respected, , also i know how to work with google docs and am learning Excel currently. Another reason is there is no officers who are on as much as i am, and i think scorch would love the help in leading troops.

Edited by Marshmallow Purple
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

+Support | Ez  

-Good Person

-Serious when needs be 

-Active

-One of the most dedicated players IC 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥