Which SCP(s) would you love to have on the server?

Sinnik

This is a loaded question. A good friend of mine is a professional game designer, and is very experienced with Lua. I am less experienced but I do know my way around gmod. He has agreed to assist me in any future projects I may have. I decided that I’d love for us to make an SCP that currently does not have a swep available and release it on the workshop. Now, even when we make it, we still have to suggest it be added AND for it to be accepted. So it may never see the server. That being said...

What is your favorite SCP that you’d love to see on the server? Please make it something that is actually viable and within the current meta. I.E. no world ending SCPs or giant monsters the size of a facility lol

SCP-662

For those who don't know, 662 is a small silver handbell that, when rung, summons Mr. Deeds. Mr. Deeds is a short well dressed Caucasian butler of British heritage. Basically, you ask him to perform a simple task, he does it. For example, washing your car or retrieving an item. He cannot perform exceedingly complex tasks such as retrieving a sports car or a completely pure bar of gold.

I would love to see 662 on the server, although how it would exactly work would probably be complex. Either way, I think it would be a good addition to SCP-RP. 

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

1 minute ago, MalfunctioningTurnip said:

SCP-662

For those who don't know, 662 is a small silver handbell that, when rung, summons Mr. Deeds. Mr. Deeds is a short well dressed Caucasian butler of British heritage. Basically, you ask him to perform a simple task, he does it. For example, washing your car or retrieving an item. He cannot perform exceedingly complex tasks such as retrieving a sports car or a completely pure bar of gold.

I would love to see 662 on the server, although how it would exactly work would probably be complex. Either way, I think it would be a good addition to SCP-RP. 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

9 minutes ago, MalfunctioningTurnip said:

SCP-662

this one is a bit hard, because its primarily used in events, and wouldnt exactly work well. otherwise its pretty cool.

id say my favorite one is SCP-1730
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1730

SCP-017

The Shadow Child

SCP-017 is a small shadow the size of a child. SCP-017 will swiftly approach anyone or anything that cast a shadow upon it, and engulf it in the shadow. They are never seen again after that, and presumed dead.

SCP-017 is held in a glass cell surrounded by several lights which must be repaired periodically by Technicians wearing reflective suits.

1 hour ago, Sinnik said:

This is a loaded question. A good friend of mine is a professional game designer, and is very experienced with Lua. I am less experienced but I do know my way around gmod. He has agreed to assist me in any future projects I may have. I decided that I’d love for us to make an SCP that currently does not have a swep available and release it on the workshop. Now, even when we make it, we still have to suggest it be added AND for it to be accepted. So it may never see the server. That being said...

What is your favorite SCP that you’d love to see on the server? Please make it something that is actually viable and within the current meta. I.E. no world ending SCPs or giant monsters the size of a facility lol

SCP 053- the little girl. 682 is commanded to do whatever she says. She kills anyone that harms her. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-053

Rejected from the gaminglight community

5 hours ago, Bionicle said:

this one is a bit hard, because its primarily used in events, and wouldnt exactly work well. otherwise its pretty cool.

id say my favorite one is SCP-1730
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1730

Mega event. New site. Et get on. Recreate the scp’s there. Etc

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Some of these that have been suggested would be kind of impossible to implement on the server. SCP-017 is feasible but a swep for that currently exists. Would love to see some more feasible concepts brought forth. Something within the meta but not already done. I appreciate your suggestions!

SCP-3860 or SCP-1360 would be interesting additions. Especially if Glados’s suggestion for Anderson Robotics gets added. They could be used as SCP’s that Anderson Robotics specifically targets during raids and could be quite interesting. For SCP-3860 I would suggest a self-healing swep that’s invisible to others (Probably already made and/or extremely easy) and for SCP-1360 I would suggest some sort of visual effect to the hud of the player. 

SCP- 053 
Child that controls animals and is kinda toxic to others.

SCP - ●●|●●●●●|●●|●
I just love the mysteriousness of this thing.

SCP- 914
I actually would like to see this implemented some how, but it would be abused like hell.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

i think we have enough scps, what we need are some reworks
SCP-096's swep isnt good, with terrible hit-reg and damage, making him being able to jump huge heights and teleportation (getting through checkpoints to get to a target) with huge damage and decent hit and the ability to see your target through walls will make him the beast he needs to be.
scp-682'S swep is good, but with bad hitreg
the pocket dimension is an easy escape, but thats a map problem, not a swep problem, all i request is noclip being brought back, so 106 can travel the map quickly
scp-939's swep should make him blind, being able to see everything in black and white thats part of the map, yet humans need to move or initiate there mic/use chat (using chat will allow scp-999 to know there near by) to see them
the other scps are good in there current state, but just need gameplay elements

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• Bread locked this topic