Gambling System - Accepted

TG_Kilo

I was thinking maybe a gambling system either physically, or some sort of command if possible. I think a good location might be in D-Block since there are many unused rooms and a lot of space in the main hub.

The benefits I see from this are contributed to:
1.) Armory.
Some people dont have a lot of money but prefer to use the armory weapons instead of the given weapon most spawn with. I myself have 123k but it' pretty easy for it to deplete after 2-3 guns/deaths. Even the D-Class get weapons once they enter LCZ armory.

2.) SCPs. 
This one is more towards the MTF, but the SCP prices do take out a sizeable chunk from one's wallet.

3.) Just cause.
Some people get bored on the server, and most people resolve that through gambling IG as seen in most Dark RP servers. Plus, if it were a command, you could gamble while waiting NLR or your breach timer if you really want to continue the same job. Also, my hypothesis is that this will result in fewer D-Class breach attempts. Just a theory since many complain about having nothing to do, so they can just gamble if they really want to.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

This was accepted 

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT