Dang

Full Name: Dang

Current Position: R

Date: 17/03/2020

SCPs Involved: SCP 049

CI Personal Involved: Propane 

Supervised by: (only use this is the test was supervised by SVR+) N/A

Foundation Personal: N/A

Hypothesis: My hypothesis of the test is that 049 with 173s tears can formulate them with a crate of acid to formulate a gas that when placed over people it would turn them to stone and freeze the people permanently. This gas should be effective against people with special gear on.

Observation 1-A: So I got a tear from 173 by showing 173 a love story with a terrible death. I then gave this tear to 049 to modulate his formula of a gas in which he used hydroxide in the gas and he added his own secret ingredients. I then let 049 test the gas on Propane in which his skin pealed of and he froze in place and could not move.

Observation 1-B:

Soldier:

sound 1: ARRRRRRRRRR, Cough Cough, ARRRRRRRRR

sound 2: Farting lots of gas, AHHHHHHH

sound 3: Finally silence and just the silent noise of the gas freezing over his body making a crunching noise.

Errors or Safety Hazards: I have to use a subject and wear safety goggles and make sure the room testing in had a ventilation system.

Conclusion: Ok so overall the gas is extremely effective and can freeze anybody even when they are wearing special equipment this can be great to freeze hostiles in place however this gas could hit are own soldier so I will still need to test more subjects and different ways to prepare this gas for military uses.

Sorry about the English or spelling I am Dumb.