Raid NLR Addition - Denied

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? -  During a C.I Raid, the NLR for all Foundation CCs, MTF, and Security is changed from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. This gives C.I more opportunity to look around and capture SCPs/Class-D, making them much more of a threat. This NLR will ONLY apply to ACTIVE raids from Chaos Insurgency only.

Why should we add it? - To allow C.I to better threaten the Foundation, and make MTF/Security more cautious then simply gun and run.

What are the advantages of having this? - This will make C.I more threatning, such as in lore, and again make MTF/GenSec more cautious.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF/Security/CI

Links to any content -  N/A

firstly NLR is 3 minutes not 2 

3 minutes is enough time to get through a zone I don't think this is needed 

making a blanket rule for 5 minute NLR will be hell and just make things worse CI are raiding its not meant to be easy

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Huge -Support 
CI already successfully raid every time unless Site Administration is on or lots of MTF is on. Besides, CI are very strong so our normal NLR's are fine.

11 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

firstly NLR is 3 minutes not 2 

Except for Security now.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

25 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Huge -Support 
CI already successfully raid every time unless Site Administration is on or lots of MTF is on. Besides, CI are very strong so our normal NLR's are fine.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

It's not like most of the time there is barely any MTF on and a fuck ton of CI, mostly just shades and heavys.

And also it takes CI 3 mins from cafeteria to medbay , 5 mins would make everything way 2 easy for CI and way 2 hard for MTF.

17 hours ago, Gunther said:

Huge -Support 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

- Support

YOu guys usually allways succeed in raids. If that was a thing also gensec wouldn't be able to do anything when you guys raid d-block.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

24 minutes ago, Propane said:

Don't know why everyone says this, we don't...

BTW when the server is small. We aren't talking bout when its small. This is for when the server is filled with players. You failed cause there were really only 2 of you. Imagine 10-15 ci raiding. 10-20 MTF/Gensec on. You guys would always succeed 24/7.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

16 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Please don't argue, leave your +/- Supports and feedback

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

- Support

YOu guys usually allways succeed in raids. If that was a thing also gensec wouldn't be able to do anything when you guys raid d-block.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-support apparently we are good enough on raids where mtf dont need a cooldown lol

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"