Zetas.... Staff restriction appeal?!

NetworkParadox

Steam Name:  Zeta

Ingame Name: Zeta

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455778278

Have you donated to the server? Yes (Gold, SCP Pack)

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Th3(?)

Reason for Staff Restriction: Abusive Behavior, toxicity.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

I think my Staff Restriction should be removed for a few reasons. I'm not saying I didn't deserve the restriction, I did deserve it and I was rightfully banned from being staff all those months ago. However, since then things have changed for me. I believe after being in the server for about a month now since my return, I've shown people I'm a better person than I was. I've been debating whether to make this, whether I truly deserved the appeal, but I finally came to the conclusion that I believe I have changed enough to try to write this appeal. In the past, I've made mistakes. I've hurt people, I've hurt my own reputation, and I hurt the server by being so toxic and assuming. However, that is my past. What's coming is the future, right now is my future. I can and have been trying to make a real impact on this server for the better. I've made some good friends despite me thinking it'd be impossible, but I did it. I made friends, I met people, and I'm happy with myself now. There were bumps on the road, but thats all they are. Bumps, obstacles to jump over or roll under. Even if this appeal is denied, I will keep pushing through and contribute to the server. I do, at some point in the near server, become a Moderator for the server. This is my last chance, my last chance to get this right. I plan to make full use of it. I want this appeal to succeed, and I want Gaminglight to grow and grow. I want the fire to never die, I want to inspire everyone to make a better future for this server. I want to be unique and allow growth, rather than a stalemate. I want to Secure, Contain, and Protect this server. This appeal is another step closer to fully cleaning my reputation. Step one was the appeal for moderated posts, step two was learning the server and making friends. Now, I want to become staff here. I want to protect this server and actively help other players in need. What I did in the past, like I said, cannot be fixed. My future can be fixed, and I plan to try my best to do so. 

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started."

Mark Twain

+/-Support What you did was wrong but you do seem better

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-Support

Honestly I don't see why you are appealing it, considering you got off with a relatively light punishment based on what Igneous says you said to him. Just look at Igneous' response in this and you will see why.

- Support

While having your forum content moderation was reasonable, I do not believe this staff restriction should be lifted. While I understand that you say you've changed, the post in question is was extremely disrespectful and showed an incredible lack of maturity and professionalism. You are more than welcome to seek RP positions, but I do not believe reopening the door to the staff team would be warranted.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

37 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

While having your forum content moderation was reasonable, I do not believe this staff restriction should be lifted. While I understand that you say you've changed, the post in question is was extremely disrespectful and showed an incredible lack of maturity and professionalism. You are more than welcome to seek RP positions, but I do not believe reopening the door to the staff team would be warranted.

I couldn't have said it better myself. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-Support, as far as i can see, he was given a second chance before because he said he changed. And, as far as i can see, that didn't work out. So, whats to say the same thing wont just happen again?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, as far as i can see, he was given a second chance before because he said he changed. And, as far as i can see, that didn't work out. So, whats to say the same thing wont just happen again?

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

I guess I was silly to expect positive feedback from this. Seeing these responses honestly hit me in the gut, so I guess I'll answer some concerns.

Yes I was given another chance after I got angry at Zeeptin, but nothing involved with the community I don't believe. (I do have recent memory disabilities which are diagnosed, where memories of mine long or recent may get lost. I'm sorry.)

As for the gaurentee I won't do it again, I myself can gaurentee it. I know my word isn't enough for most of you, which is understandable. After playing for the past month or so consistently with minimal issues, I think I proved myself. I really am sorry for what I did, I personally apologized to Hoovy and Igneous with personally written letters by me. Igneous is letting me appeal, which is very nice of him.

-Support

Personally after your incident with Zeeptin and then the one against Hoovy and Igneous I don't think you deserve the privilege to rejoin staff. If it was once I would be more inclined to forgive you but twice to me means you don't deserve a third chance.

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

5 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-Support

Personally after your incident with Zeeptin and then the one against Hoovy and Igneous I don't think you deserve the privilege to rejoin staff. If it was once I would be more inclined to forgive you but twice to me means you don't deserve a third chance.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

8 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

21 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-Support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

On 3/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 3/19/2020 at 4:57 PM, Rektify said:

- Support

-SUPPORT

I just came over to SCP-RP when this happened and boy oh boy. Not only did I hear about it, but also seeing your post that Rang put in definitely doesn't help your case. I think you're better off not having staff as apposed to having another chance just for you to blow it again. Just my two cents. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 3/18/2020 at 12:24 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus
Wrong information about said person on my part

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Despite overwhelmingly low community support, and because of my personal interactions with you as of late have been better, I have chosen to shorten your staff restriction instead of completely removing it. I am going to shorten your restriction to 2 months, instead of having it permanent. My hope is that over this period of time you re-prove yourself to the community.

big cat running GIF