Naby's Unban Req- Denied

earthbloodharris

Steam Name:  Naby

Ingame Name: Naby

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:196498317

Ban Length: Permban

Admin that Banned you: SRT CoCommander Armyguy

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted

Dispute: Well calling this a dispute would not be fair i was a toxic rude and a blemish on this communities reputation. At the time I deserved to be banned and deserved to be removed. Although I do not agree with the blacklist I think SMT made the correct call at the time with the infomation they had. Over the 1/2 years i spent gaming here i loved virtually all of it and all i want is one more chance i know its a long time since i was here last but my mental health was in a downwards spiral and with the presure of my exams and the need for revision i just havent had the time to even think about it but now i have more time and really want another shot even if that comes with limits to what i can do it would mean so much to be able to do that. No matter what you guys think i'm sorry for what i have done and how toxic i was i really just want one more shot.

I also understand they arent normally apealable but please just think about it guys x 

Edited by earthbloodharris

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Blacklists aren't appealable 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

-Support

Blacklists aren't appealable 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

i always wondered what happen to you :[  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

You were one of the most toxic people I knew on this community. The blacklist is perfectly fine and you shouldn’t be allowed to come back.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator