NEW Security Models (Approved by DHOS/HOS) (Community Feedback) - Denied

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? - New Security Models

Why should we add it? - These models should be added for many reasons. Firstly, Security are the first impressions for new players who could potentially be future contributive users of the Community. Having high-quality models such as these would draw players into the server further, and this in turn would boost server quality significantly.
Second, Security just looks a bit silly for what they are suppose to be. Security, in lore and in here as well, are first responders to any catastrophe in Light Containment Zone. This includes: Raids from highly armed intruders, Containment Breaches of deadly SCP Objects, and Riots from heavily armed Prisoner Inmates. For these situations to be handled, surely Security would need more than a t shirt and a hat. These models provide the look of maximum security soldiers equipped with handling such situations, and would again boost server quality and roleplay.
Third, the Quality of these models and their extensive possibilities allow this pack to take over EVERY OTHER Security model. These models have different body groups for a variety of things, such as Riot Gear, Containment/Hazard gear, Normal/Security gear, and even Command gear. Everyone can get a taste of something new, and something great to the server. These models have great physics and quality, and should definitely be given a chance.

NOTE: Igneous is aware of the size of these models. He asked me personally to post the model pack to get YOUR feedback, so now it is up to you, the community. ITS 2000  30 MEGABYTES, BUT IGNEOUS MAY BE WILLING TO GO WITH IT IF YOU AGREE THESE MODELS ARE REALLY GOOD. PLEASE RE-READ 5 TIMES OVER BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT. (

"Actually that is not the proper File Size: With the new GMOD Update that happened on January 21st. Add-ons will display a higher MB size than what it actually is (Displaying the uncompromised size instead of the comprised size)

"That pack is around 30MB or something! Just wanted to inform you guys! More Information Is Here https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/4589106/

Still a Huge Pack!" - Calamity

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of having this would SIGNIFICANTLY improve server quality. This would improve roleplay, as Security would look much better and much more realistic with high quality models. This would improve general population, as new players will see these high quality models and not the mingey-silly looking ones we have currently. Finally, this would improve Security morale and population as more people would be enticed to join it with better models.

Who is it mainly for? - The entire server, mainly security.

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1808728457

6B9503E96C55D67FE9B8B2AA3A264AED254BE9E3.png

6D50DE61B77C221C300895CA4CDC4D19AD65D3E0.png

80F93C79E49F1D27B267F922140CDD58992E823A.png

+support

first off I'm glad you spoke with HCMD, however, I got to admit I like these models and it's a small number of MBs.

Though OFCs might get confused on who is CI and who is GenSec (as per usual).

insert cliched signature 

5 hours ago, starr said:

+support

first off I'm glad you spoke with HCMD, however, I got to admit I like these models and it's a small number of MBs.

Though OFCs might get confused on who is CI and who is GenSec (as per usual).

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Bottom Left- Command

Bottom-Right- Enlisted

Middle Left- NCO

Middle Right- Sniper/Riot control

Top Left- RCF

Top Right- Juggernaut

That's what I would think

Huge +Support though

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support, i like what i see here, and for 7 MB's? Where do i sign up!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

LOVE these models. I am all for it.

Anything new I love 🙂 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

No one uhh looked at the required addons did they? 

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1808771679 97.178 MB

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1978623032 1,590.310 MB (How the fuck)

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1978610969 958.085 MB 

Add that up and I think you got more than like every addon on the server

10 minutes ago, rangerchamp said:

stop hating it just aint ur branch getting the models

Sorry, how is this comment useful in terms of this post?

-Support 

File size is absolutely huge.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Actually that is not the proper File Size: With the new GMOD Update that happened on January 21st. Add-ons will display a higher MB size than what it actually is (Displaying the uncompromised size instead of the comprised size)

That pack Hoovy mentioned is around 30MB or something! Just wanted to inform you guys! More Information Is Here https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/4589106/

Still a Huge Pack!

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

The main reason im -supporting is because of the file size

Other than that the models are good

+/- support

IK what Igneous said

Just now, Bread said:

Just downloaded the packs myself. The total is 800mb.

-support reason

Edited by Propane

10 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

I'D LIKE TO REPEAT THIS ONCE AGAIN

NOTE: IGNEOUS KNOWS THE FILE SIZE. HE MAY BE WILLING TO DO IT IF THE COMMUNITY LIKES HOW THEY LOOK.

PLEASE REAAAAAAAAD

Dont EVER make your text size as big as you did again

Bigger text doesnt make you right

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

1 minute ago, NetworkParadox said:

People are only -supporting for the size, which I told them not to because its not about the size. 

I know but there are other ways to tell them then just 72 sizing the text YOU USED THE BIGGEST SIZE if you used a bit bigger 20 around then im fine BUT NOT 72

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Heres my verdict.
I have personally looked at these models in-game, and they aren't any better than what they have already.
The ~700mb download would increase load times, as we already have another pack around the same size.
All-in-all, it isn't really worth switching to, but eh.
+/-Support.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even