Unrecorded consequences

HammerJack1 24/7

Addendum - SCP-unkown-1

Interviewed: Researcher Horruss.

Interviewer: unkown

>Horruss: *heavy panting* Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door!

> *a door can be heard slamming shut*

>Horrus: Jesus! i came as soon as i heard, what was the news you had?

>unkown: Dr. Horruss, you understand the importance of Site-68 and how we can't risk losing valuable researchers.

>Horruss: Oh your kidding me, you rushed me onto an elevator just to fire me?

>unkown: Not fired Horruss, relocated, the SCP has already been packaged into a jeep, and you'l be driven to Site-5 by Monty, You're lucky your not getting terminated after that bull[explicit] 2 weeks ago

>Horruss: C'mon man he shot first!

>unkown: that doesn't matter, you're both being relocated to seperate sites, and because of a lack of research, you'l also be starting from the beginning ranks

>Horruss: go to hell man! i've been working my ass off with Richard!

>unkown: you see that attitude isn't welcome here. Hand over your cafeteria card, and your EZ card

>Horruss: fine! i didn't like you as a co-worker anyway, at least i wont be taking that cramped transit system

>unkown: Horrus, i liked you as a co-worker, this wasn't my choice!

>Horruss: where is Richard?

>unkown: in the case, in the back of that jeep. You will be joining him, here is your credentials, you'l also be taking a boat.

> *sounds of gears stop*

>unkown: Horruss wait! if i [Explicit] up as bad as you do, maybe il come with you, then we can be co-workers again

>Horruss: See this finger mark? this finger is telling you to bend over and screw yourself, and another thing. It wasn't my fault

>mark: Goodbye Horruss...

>Security: Next stop is Site-5 Jr. Horruss

>Horruss: Up you'res

*End of recording*

Edited by HammerJack1 24/7

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic