Colesoft report- failrp- Denied

Quangasaurusrex

Your in game name: Monkey

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:155903311

The player's in game name: Colesoft

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:1:92941799

What did the player do: FailRP - Unrestrained himself with guns pointed at him during a hostage situation.

Evidence (required): 

image.thumb.png.65fc52b27b787161832fc462a0af460d.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: was told to take it on the forums

Edited by Quangasaurusrex

38 minutes ago, Sion said:

+/- support 

Yes there is clear evidence 

Why wasn't it delt with in-game?

You can unrestrain yourself???

- Also, you guys never adverted Hostage in the bank raid. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- Support

Not physically possible

If Dropper didnt deem warnable in game, probably wasnt warnable. He has pretty good judgement

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

-SUPPORT

He was a false hostage in the first place and even after being told in chat AND by a super admin, you guys still continued on with the bank robbery. If anything, YOU should be warned for FailRP/False Hostage. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

48 minutes ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

He was a false hostage in the first place and even after being told in chat AND by a super admin, you guys still continued on with the bank robbery. If anything, YOU should be warned for FailRP/False Hostage. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

2 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Cammy_Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

It wasn't a false hostage, other than the fact that one of us didn't put "hostage" in the advert. We (all) still adverted bank raid/assist. The kidnap was perfectly valid, although I adverted bank raid, I was not the one who started it.

Also Calamity was perfectly fine with it, which is why he slayed Elapin after him running into the vault and shooting the hostage, then screaming down our ears about "YOU DIDNT ADVERT HOSTAGE x20". We still negotiated, and continued with the roleplay.

Also this still doesn't negate what he did? He should have called staff if he wanted to complain.

18 minutes ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

It wasn't a false hostage, other than the fact that one of us didn't put "hostage" in the advert. We (all) still adverted bank raid/assist. The kidnap was perfectly valid, although I adverted bank raid, I was not the one who started it.

Also Calamity was perfectly fine with it, which is why he slayed Elapin after him running into the vault and shooting the hostage, then screaming down our ears about "YOU DIDNT ADVERT HOSTAGE x20". We still negotiated, and continued with the roleplay.

Also this still doesn't negate what he did? He should have called staff if he wanted to complain.

It's because Calamity didn't want to pick a fight during an active bank raid and cause all forms of issues. Unless it is adverted that you have a hostage in a bank raid or gen store robbery, it's classified as a false hostage. 

Regardless of fact, im not agreeing with what he done by any means. He still broke FearRP AND had an instance of FailRP, i'll agree with that much. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I