Miss all you G's

Lil Chum

Had a kid so life's crazy, but seriously hope ya'll are doin well.  GL popped up in my mind while browsing on my PC and remembered all the OG's i used to talk to ereday, miss u bouls, lmk whats new in ur life...

(shoutout to mikey gettin that SA, kids a goat)

❤️

Edited by Lil Chum

What's good Lil Chum. Been a while, hope you've been great throughout whatever you've been apart of. I also got SA, and MilRP is still pretty interesting. Again, I have a good one Lil Chum, come visit again sometime.

Shadow

• Like 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

i miss our negev battles :[

• Sad 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

4 hours ago, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

What's good Lil Chum. Been a while, hope you've been great throughout whatever you've been apart of. I also got SA, and MilRP is still pretty interesting. Again, I have a good one Lil Chum, come visit again sometime.

Shadow

Might have to come back for the RU boys

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, congrats to you on the kid.  I remember training you for staff and chillin on MilitaryRP back in the day.  Let me know if you want to chill sometime.

~Psst, you smell like a commie.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North