Warned For No Reason

aDaddy

1. Questions

Why I was warned and for 2 why I wasn't put into a sit just the admin put it favortisim into it 

2. Your In-game:

IC VCOM 1207 Sev

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:177189329

4. The admin's name in-game:

IF Lord Brody IQ1

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive:

Player Diss

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Down Below

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

The words I was accused of were never said all this started is because a shock didn't do his job because I was RDMED and he just sat there and said I didn't see anything

9. Any extra information:

Screenshot (81).png

I was in Turbo lasers waitng for boss and I'm not sure what happened with the RDM and stuff but I did hear Sev yell at the shock something along the lines of "you fucking piece of shit do your job next time" and the Imperial Dark Trooper reported in about 3 minutes later and since I personal heard him say it I warned him.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+/-

if the words were said then fair enough

but in my opinion everyone should get a sit/ an opportunity to explain themselves so you shouldn’t have warned him straight away he should have been able to talk about it. 

• Manager

@aDaddy Response...?

On 3/18/2020 at 10:59 PM, Brody Ice said:

I was in Turbo lasers waitng for boss and I'm not sure what happened with the RDM and stuff but I did hear Sev yell at the shock something along the lines of "you fucking piece of shit do your job next time" and the Imperial Dark Trooper reported in about 3 minutes later and since I personal heard him say it I warned him.

• 4 weeks later...