12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be TM?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mike

What is your steam name?: [GL] Rezvortex24

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:209339952

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I used to be staff on this server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April of 2019?

What date did you make your forums account? August 24th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 02020-03-03.thumb.png.e6b442ad49ae2966ec958ac9afb1a85b.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe I deserve TM because I am extremely interested in the server and im on almost every day I can. I have 4 weeks of total playtime and I follow by my MOTD and therefore have never been a problem for the staff that are on duty or a annoyance to the community. I have also been participating on other Gaminglight servers and have grown to love this community and wish to make it better by being able to help out not only Staff but be able to assist everyone in the community. I want people to not only have the same experience I have had but make it better for them. I also am very calm mind and I am great at talking to people to try and figure out the situation after I figure out what is happening I would then take the best course of action. I have a decent amount of time on the server and would love to be able to further enhance the great experience I have been having on this amazing server. By adding more people that can get rid of people ruining the experience for other people. Through my time I have met nice people on the server and wanna make sure that they have a great time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would inform them that they are making the situation worse and warn them to stop. If they continue I would freeze the player and use the gag command to stop them from cursing at me. I would inform them what they are there for and what they have done wrong. I would then check logs to see how many players they have killed and then warn them for RDM times # and Staff Disrespect. I would then have a higher staff than me hand out the proper punishment for what that player did.

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-No Warns (With 4w played, thats really good)

-Pretty Good Application

(Although I do not recognize you, this could be because I dont play E11 or just simply havent met you yet)

[Used to be] Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" | Foundation Research Team & GenSec NCO/FTO | Moderator of GL SCP-RP Bronze Donator ($10)

🤝

10 hours ago, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-No Warns (With 4w played, that's really good)

-Pretty Good Application

I know this guy, chill guy, huge +support

insert cliched signature 

10 hours ago, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-Pretty Good Application

+Support because Mike is gamer

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

14 hours ago, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-Pretty Good Application

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Good man with a good track record
  • Previous experience with staff role on gaminglight
  • Well-known in the community

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 3/17/2020 at 6:30 AM, Crabbo said:

+Support

Seen you on a large amount. Good application and you are a good person. Hope ya get in ❤️

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 3/17/2020 at 7:26 AM, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-Pretty Good Application

(Although I do not recognize you, this could be because I dont play E11 or just simply havent met you yet)

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 3/17/2020 at 2:26 AM, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-Pretty Good Application

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

On 3/16/2020 at 11:26 PM, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-Pretty Good Application

I do know this guy so all around +SUPPORT

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, th3 said:

Was a good staff member in the past, definitely someone who would be a great addition once again.

+Support

If th3 is saying it you must be good! +Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:26 AM, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-Pretty Good Application

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 3/17/2020 at 11:56 AM, ArkCarbon said:

+Support

-Long time member

-A lot of time played

-Was ex-Staff on GL

-Pretty Good

Very active on the server, can command and lead E11 very well and this is why I feel he will be fit for staff 

HUGE +Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||