Blight Event Team Application

Ze Blightcaller

In-Game Name: Blight or Blightcaller

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68484218

What is your ULX Rank?: GOLD.

What is your RP Rank?: MTF Nu7 MSGT Blight R4V3/ Janitor Blight

What is your timezone?: EDT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): (8/10) I know from looks and the creative mind 
of how they would look from the various details and what procedure to avoid, counter, and deal with and up against one. most of the scp on the gaminglight scprp server
have been recorded from the MTF SOP which is useful for dealing with the scps off duty as well to avoid them on the run as well as the procedure of being an scp from their behavior
and knowledge of how everything works around them.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): In real life no but on types of games
I have had many creative ideas to spice up games from dificulty and fun as well but they are just one times but to an event planner on the SCP RP server would be much thrilling
and give me the time to imporve my multitasking skills since weekends I dont do much and when I do get on the times its very busy on the server.

How Active are you? (1/10): (6/10) I do enjoy the server but sometimes i need some down time to work on my little projects
and play other stuff but i do get on the server to enjoy myself. weekends I play most of the time and monday to friday I'll play once a day between other games
I want to enjoy.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): I have behaved myself on the server for as long as I have played on here.
I have been given a few warnings of what I acidentally done and improved on them but nothing serious. The only Gaminglight server I have Played on is SCPRP.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have around 1 week five days and 10hr of in-game gameplay. I have learn most of alot of jobs and their do's
and do not rules. I have stayed by my role as ether scp, foundation personal, MTF, or dclass making no aceepton to break rules adn always asking the pointers if I should be doing
thing or that getting barings on ground that I can walk on. Learning mostly by experience on what an event team is and how they work is fun, proffesional and amazing on how it all
goes down when the selected people work together to make something amzaing for people to experience. Im professional in what role or job I do, I have a creative mind when an Idea
comes together and for the most part I want other people to like and enjoy what I do. Reasons on why I come back to this server is from what makes it a enjoyable server is that every
role matters even d-class. I enjoy being on the server is I am a SCP fan and I enjoy most of the content of the unknown being made and then putting it into picture or NPC appearence like 096
or 999. I have meet many amazing people on this server like creamy, matto, CAT, and a Few others in teamspeak or I forgot to spell there names.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CCvRKX-z3KF0xD6kY0lAA4q7d7G9-N0vtRarilcw1GQ/edit?usp=sharing

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
049 has always been my favorite for how cool he is even though is mad crazy in beleiveing the cure and killing people but my second favorite is 999 becasue he is so adorable :P.

Currently: MTF E11 LTCOL

+support

+/-active

+very informational/specific

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 3/17/2020 at 2:14 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

+/-active

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

+/-active

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support, 
Simply Said, from my experiences with him, Blights a nice guy.
I have never really heard any complaints about him in either Janitorial or E-11.
And, seeing his application, i think he'd make a good fit.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 3/24/2020 at 6:01 AM, Falxen said:

+Support, 
Simply Said, from my experiences with him, Blights a nice guy.
I have never really heard any complaints about him in either Janitorial or E-11.
And, seeing his application, i think he'd make a good fit.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

• Catsro locked this topic