Book SCP Test

Jack II

Name: Jack

SCP:1025

Question / Idea: This seems pretty generic, but i tested on 1025 to see what happens if the user gets the symptoms of becoming a stone. I wanted to analyze the systems DNA and blood cells after the test. I knew that the symptoms of becoming the rock made you unable to move, but for how long and what causes it?
Background Research: N/A
Hypothesis: I think that when I analyze the DNA the blood cells and the dna would not be changed, almost as like the d class was put under a spell over the subject.

Observations (What Happened During Test):The D class was unable to move for at least 20 minutes.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Your Hypothesis Correct?: When i analyzed the D class, his skin was hard, dry and rough, just like a rock, it was hard stabbing the needle we used into his skin. I took a blood vial and went to the lab for further testing.  My hypothesis was correct, the dna was not changed, Id like foward to doing more testing in understanding in how this anomaly works.

Edited by rangerchamp

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Lore: 20 /20

This follows the lore pretty well

Creativity: 15/20 

While not the most creative test,  the idea of studying the subject after getting the stone disease is neat.

Presentation: 10/20

There could be a lot more detail in this. Having just one sentence for your observation is a bit too small of an amount.

Writing: 40/40

No obvious spelling or grammar errors

TOTAL: 85/100

Grade: B

Notes: You mainly lost points for the lack of detail. Don't be afraid to add more detail to your test logs.

Former DHOR Tomato