MTF Nu7 Medic Discounts - Accepted

Karooso

What you want to see? - MTF Nu7 Medics should have discounted Hemostats and Clots like every other medical support class in the server. Furthermore, the MTF Nu7 Medic Class should have a different gun, or a buffed gun.

Why should we add it? - Every other Medical Support class has it, and it would provide better healing for the Medic Class. The MP7 Shoots so fast that hit register doesn't even do any damage, furthermore, medic's are generally targeted as they are the health supply of a team, if they can actually protect themselves instead of needing to be guarded by a heavy class or die, it would make more sense. MTF Medics aren't just squishy healers, MTF has been trained rigorously so it would make sense that they would be able to hold their own.

What are the advantages of having this? - MTF Nu7 Wouldn't have to pay 1K for hemostats while every other Medical Support Class has to pay nothing. MTF Medic wouldn't feel like a total waste of time.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF

Links to any content - N/A

+support

As a once Nu7 Medic, I didn't buy hemos for the price at all. I may be awful at gunplay but I definitely think the mp7 should be changed. It'll mean more medics, more hemos with minimal risk considering the medkit armory guidelines for Nu7. Mp7 has extremely low mag size and you lose the ability to battle very fast. Im open to being proven wrong though.

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

3 hours ago, Fool said:

This is more for a branch update. 

I'll see what I can do.

recommend this should be in your branch update but i will support this too +support considering that delta command only needs to pay 10 bucks XD

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil

+support nu7 medic needs it

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

3 hours ago, DJ Mr. Evil said:

recommend this should be in your branch update but i will support this too +support considering that delta command only needs to pay 10 bucks XD

Here's the problem
This is a pretty big problem for the medic and I highly doubt that a branch update will come out within the next month or 2

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once