Move 049 Incinerator to HCZ Panic Room - Accepted

General Borealis

What you want to see? -  The incinerators in 049's CC to be moved into the panic room in HCZ

Why should we add it? -  we need to do this so the incinerator is not inside of an SCP's CC. We don't want this due to the fact that when janitors go on patrols, we need to get rid of the trash (duh). The only issue is that some Jrs get a little curious and presses the button that breaches 049. Some Sr Jan+ usually avoid the incinerator entirely to prevent this from ever happening

What are the advantages of having this? - The panic room is the better place to have the incinerator because that room is never used, only time it is used it's for an event but having the incinerators still leaves enough room, and since the panic room is larger we can fit more people in the room at once unlike 049's CC.

Who is it mainly for? - Janitorial

Description of picture:the image is how it could look like if the incinerator were placed at the front of the panic room where it is out of everyone's way. The corner it is tucked in leaves enough room for the room to still be called a panic room, but still has the functionality of being an incinerator room for patrols.

20200314000609_1.thumb.jpg.7473e985124860318be925e8e4d08f55.jpg

Former Assistant Head Of Maintenance & Engineering

You're a winner kid, don't you ever forget that.

+Support, for the same reasons stated in post.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, General Borealis said:

The panic room is the better place to have the incinerator because that room is never used, only time it is used it's for an event but having the incinerators still leaves enough room, and since the panic room is larger we can fit more people in the room at once unlike 049's CC.

+support

+Support

I was shown this setup personally and I think it fits very neatly into the panic room without interfering with the panic room being used normally. I also believe there are very good reasons for this to be moved out of 049's CC.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png