Vinder(tech)'s Medical Officer Application

Vindertech

What is your ingame name?: Vinder(tech)

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217705960

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Nolan

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can improve Medical with activity, which Medical & the Server needs. Create more fun and more interesting RP's and hope that Medical would be a better and great branch on the server. I've been Medical on other servers and it's really fun, I promise to work hard and hope that Medical would be one of the best battalions on the server. I'll make sure the Medical Battalion will not minge, and to make sure Medical will be in good hands with no problems whatsoever. In case if there are any minge('s) on medical, I'll make sure to stop them from causing trouble, and to keep medical in good shape.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am Active, Experienced and Trusted. I'm a Lieutenant Colonel/LTC/LTCOL in ST (and as well as being the Jump Trooper Leader), and I feel like (the rank I am right now,) Ensign is a good rank to start joining a Sub-Naval Battalion, since it's a trustworthy rank to have and I've also been a E-11 Sergeant/SGT (SCP) and I've been a Lead Researcher (SCP, which by the way, Medical do have Doctors/Researchers).

Why do you want this rank?: Because Medical is one of my most special RP talents I can do (in video games that is), it's a lot of fun, and because I want to make Medical more active as well as making sure they don't minge or break rules.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, and I promise not to abuse my Medical Officer Rank (if I get it).

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to heal injured Troopers/Imperial Personnel on ship and off ship, for their safety to the Empire.

Edited by OchandM
REASON: Had to put more effort into the Application.

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

-Support

-Immature 

-Semi Active

-Power hungry

-Speak with me as soon as possible

-No effort 

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Neutral Comment

Although my timezone might effect at what time I might see him, I haven't seen much of Vinder as a Naval recently, so I'm not sure how much time he would be willing to devote to being an MO, but on the times that I have seen him, he follows orders well and without question.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:09 AM, OchandM said:

I'll make sure the Medical Battalion will not minge

^ I'm not sure about this comment, of course, like anyone, we in Medical like to joke around, however accusing us of being minges isn't exactly flattering, as any minges that we find in the battalion are dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Positives:

- Obedient and competent Naval Enlisted

- LTCOL in Stormtroopers so can be trusted slightly more.

Negatives:

- Haven't seen you on much during my active hours of between 10AM-5PM EST

-Relatively short application.

Not sure what to think of this one, hence the neutral comment. I would like to emphasize the fact that these positives and negatives are entirely built on my experiences with Vinder and not what others have seen of him.

- AO SubLT/MC SE 1LT Badger

Edited by TailoredBadger
Corrected reasoning

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 3/17/2020 at 11:55 AM, Pooders said:

-Support

-Immature 

-Semi Active

-Power hungry

-Speak with me as soon as possible

-No effort 

If power hungry and semi active , definitely don’t want him.

- MAJOR SUPPORT

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

• BadAim locked this topic