SWAT Tryouts Results (3/15/2020)

Smaug

FdwKYcf.jpg.fa30e5d12a6e9cd1e84f0fd1b406e458.jpg

S.W.A.T. Tryout Accepted/Denied List

SWAT TL Smaug XB4, SWAT LT Elapin XM6, SWAT SSGT Zirados XL17, SWAT CPL Dropperlemon XR02, SWAT PFC SpadeH XR47, SWAT PFC Ponik XR48 (thanks for the help made it go a lot smoother with all of you)

Just because you were denied, that doesn't mean we do not like you. Your reason for denial will be stated in our forums section. And when we see improvements, you most likely will come into our humble home and family of SWAT.  

Those who were accepted, congratulations on being part of Rockford's Tactical Department. You have 2 weeks to be trained by an FTO in SWAT, and if you do not get trained in that amount of time without a reason, you will be removed and you will have to tryout/apply again. And again, congratulations on joining  SWAT, you will grow in here, I promise it. 

Accepted                                                                                                                                

Open- Congrats on making you did good using shield on the breaching team and had good communication, And you won the kill house competition which shows very good aim and breaching skills.

Toby- Good corner checking good communication with your teammates, and great performance on the kill house.

Hydra- worked well as a team player showed proficient breaching skills and, did well during the kill house

Frost (Not the one in SWAT)- Good communication with your team admitted flaws in breaching and fixed them. and did well during the kill house

Denied                                                                                                                                                          

WinkleStink- poor communication with the team rushing ahead without your team, and continually attacking other swat members with your sledgehammer even though we asked you to stop and didn't perform well enough during the kill house test

Imagine- Poor communication with the team "screaming" about weapons and just all around immaturity  

Edited by Smaug

3 hours ago, ZOMBIESLAYER_792 said:

hello i am WinkleStink i am sorry i hit people with the hanner i did not hear anyone tell me to stop and i also thought we were just messing around but im not telling you to let me in i was just letting you know Good day!!

Winkle, im just gonna tell you this, in life, you do a lot of good and bad things. Sometimes your not told to do things, and in SWAT, we expect maturity in game, ESPECIALLY IN A IMPORTANT EVENT which was the tryouts. The sledge hammer showed us mingey behavior which we don't approve of. 

-SWAT LT Elapin XM6

Edited by [GL] Elapin