5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Grant Be An Iq Command Member

• Yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Overseer Grant

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitors

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be commander for this branch for many reasons. One of the main reasons i would like to be a commander is the inquisitorious are in need of commanders to assist the the current leaders and make their life easier as a whole. Another reason i would like to become a commander of this branch is so i can have a bigger impact on the inquisitors and add new training ideas such as interrogation training because as of right now most of the inquisitors are clueless on how to interrogate someone during an event, since this interrogation feature has been made a common idea in events i could help tremendously with teaching the inquisitors about interrogation. One of the main problems in my eyes in the inquisitors is the amount of respect the apprentice are giving to their lords and overseers. If i was made a command member i would make a more strict  system and make respect one of our key factors in the inquisitors. I also think that the fact i have been in inquisitors for almost 3 months and i have seen the command be restructured I think that i know what is right and wrong and i have learned alot from the command and hope to make the inquisitors great. Other than that another main reason i would like to become an inquisitor command is because currently with only two commanders they are put under alot of stress with Paperwork, Handling Trouble Makers, and overall leading the inquisitors. If i were to be made an inquisitor command member i would not only help them with all of that but we could enhance the inquisitors as a whole and make it the best battalion it has ever been.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have played the server for around 3 months and i have around 650 hours on GMOD and i would say that 90% of those hours have been put toward ImperialRP

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose for a command member on the inquisitors is to help the lords and overseers create a good experience for the apprentices while making sure they stay trained and fit to be in there position. As well the inquisitor command assist with purge and helps them with their management and overall success as a battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted to be this commander because i have been in inquisitors for almost  months and i know whats wrong and right and can tell when something is wrong or needed to be fixed. I should be trusted because i am constantly learning from the current IQ command about how they run things and i feel like i could work extremely well with them and add lots to their command team as a whole. I should also be trusted because i was one of the highest non lore inquisitors for a while and i could be trusted then so i feel i could be trusted now. I am very experienced in inquisitors i have seen iq when it was weak and when it was strong and i learned what makes it weak and i can help prevent that making it the best battalion on the server.

. How often can you be Online? :

On weekdays i am on for 3-6 hours usually and on weekends im usually on all day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 3 warnings from when i had just started the server 2 for RDM and 1 for RDA

+++SUPPORT

-One of the most experienced IQ at the moment having 3x the time the other lords have

-Extremely active

-Can take a leadership role and be effective in it

-Overall 100% qualified for the role

-Mature 

GOOD LUCK!

Edited by ♛.dembi.♛
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

+++SUPPORT

-One of the most experienced IQ at the moment having 3x the time the other lords have

-Extremely active

-Mature 

GOOD LUCK!

Sometimes Mingey

Activity could be a little better,

But other than that +SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+++SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Mature 

Edited by Brody Ice

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• BadAim locked this topic