Hobbs's Application for CEO

Hobbs

What is your ingame name?: EO Commodore Hobbs

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:183533210

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Engineering Officer and Commodore

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief of Engineering

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Nolan

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: When I was previously a CEO 31st didn't have officers at all. I fixed that problem by promoting people who did good and hard work withing 31st, people that are now holding VCMDR and CMDR positions. I credit the work for 31st to all officers, NCO's and enlisted who've been active and performing well. What could I currently improve in 31st? Nothing much because this batallion only has good people in it. I'd say that the current officers and NCO's are doing extremely well in what they are doing and I am thankful for that. If I would be put in the CEO position I would do operations/ training with 31st, some that would include using our Space Equipment in out of the ship situations and help 31st Branch leaders with their tryouts or training sessions. I will assist all 31st in any sort of way, even if it's just a simple question from a PVT or helping a Officer in a tryout. I'm also very active and I'll do 31st tryouts whenever needed so that 31st always have a good player count. I can also help the current command with their roster/ document work if requested to do so.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been in naval for 3 months. I have been in EO/CEO for 2 months. I am serious and I dedicate all my time to this job. I am serious, I know what I have to do and what not to do. I think I should be trusted with this position because I am doing my job correctly, I am being active and I will always be helping out 31st. 

Why do you want this rank?:  I want the rank of CEO because I feel like I would do great in the CEO position and I would cooperate well with the batallion i'm assigned to.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Yes, I fully understand this. Trust me.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  My purpose as a CEO is to make sure all of the ship's systems are up and running. My purpose within 31st as a CEO is to oversee the batallion and it's members and make sure they are doing their job correctly by helping them and I will be doing that the best way I can if I gain this position. One of my other purposes is to update the roster with new recruits or promotions, aswell as assisting Officers in their duties.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

Major Support +

- A very active naval 
 - Good to work with in 31st
 - Old CEO so has experience
 - One of my favorite naval 
-31st VCMDR RJ

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

18 hours ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +

- A very active naval 
 - Good to work with in 31st
 - Old CEO so has experience
 - One of my favorite naval 

Yes Hobbs should be it because he is a commodore and well fit for it +1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.