Boris's Lore Application

Bor

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Boris

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorial

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason I would like to be the commander, is because of the enjoyment and responsibility in the branch, I've always loved responsibility, It makes me happy, At my current position, I feel like I've earned my rank, (Being in IQ for 4+ Months) I'd love too be able to move up a rank and be able to help IQ thrive even better then before. I've been in multiple command positions, Not only on Gaminglight, I know how to be a Commander, and what it feels like, I've always enjoyed the feeling of being able to lead, I've always had a open personality, so I'm always there for my IQ, Even know at Overseer, I try to help my IQ as much as possible, with everything from small problems like personal disputes, to personal disputes.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I've been here since the launch, So probably 1000+ Hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander, is to be the Leader, and to help people inside the branch, And support their troopers with Sims/Trainings, And lead during missions and give troopers the encouragement to go farther with the branch, and the server, In my theory the better the Commander the better the branch is, Lets say if the Commander is rarely on, and when he is on, he minges, The branch will turn into a minge branch, And if the Commander, Is on everyday, Is serious when he is on, Hosts trainings and Sims, The branch will be thriving, and one of the most serious and respect branches.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason I believe I can be trusted is because of pure Dedication and Activity, And Work ethic.

Dedication

I've stuck through everything this branch has gone through, I've seen everything, I've always been able to stick with branches for ages, I've never wanted to leave Inquisitor, It's something I've always loved, Dedication in my opinion, if your dedicated to your branch you will not give up, The trust comes in when your dedicated because it shows that your not willing to give up on your branch.

Activity

I'm on every day, this shows how I deeply care about this branch, I'm on every day for about 6-9 Hours a day, which makes me able to help and support my members, And help Lords And Apprentices with Dueling and Lore, I always give tips If I see anyone struggling with Dueling or Lore, with ways you can become better and more efficient.

Work Ethic

My Work Ethic, Is almost unmatchable, I host 3+ Lore/Dueling Sessions a Day, Possibly a Full Sim (With using GM Powers) I'm always striving to improve myself, Whether it's activity, Or seriousness, or dueling, Or lore  If I'm not good at something, I will strive and work towards getting not just better, but getting to the point where I can be called one of the best, I never stop at being okay, For my only personal sanity I must become one of the best at the thing I'm striving for.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on everyday for 6+ Hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have 0 warnings.

Thank you for taking this into consideration to be a Lore Character , Even if it isn't me, I hope whoever becomes the next lore, Does amazing at their job.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+1
- Active on the server
- A good initiative in work
- Holds trainings somewhat often
- Kind person and a respectful one at that

• Like 1

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker 

On 3/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, [DEFN] Jake Puffin said:

+1
- Active on the server
- A good initiative in work
- Holds trainings somewhat often
- Kind person and a respectful one at that

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• BadAim locked this topic