9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) :

ST Lord V Civility

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I will be applying for Lore Inquisitor - Inquisitorius Branch

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a commander of this branch because I know that with my hard work and ethic I can help this division grow. I have a vision for Inquisitors. That vision is to raise the bar for inquisitors and turn them into a respected division. I want to lead the Inquisitors through hell and high water and I want to mold the division into the best place it can be, both command wise and enlisted wise. Now, of course, I still want the Inquisitor branch to be a fun and fair division, and I plan to keep it that way. I want to command troops and help others improve in areas they need help with. I want to use my prior experience in order to benefit the division to its fullest. As a Lore Inquisitor, I want to lead and develop those who need help. My only goal within this division has been to grow and help others grow and that is exactly what I plan on doing for this branch. I want to hold training, lore sessions, dueling sessions, all because it's fun and it's beneficial to the people who partake in these activities. I want to become command so I can take the weight of the other Lore Inquisitors. Between only two Lores, there is a major amount of work to handle and with my application, I want to help take a portion of that work off. I want to stand as Atlas did, holding the earth on my shoulders. Instead, as a commander, I will be holding the weight of a division on top of me and I want to do my best to keep this division from crumbling. It has given me so much experience and the amount of work that the other Inquisitors have put in has given me this opportunity to give back to my branch. Know this, every time I have said I want, you can change that to I will. I am going to do my best, I am going to strive farther than others, and I sure as hell will not back down and be scared because I want and will stand to protect and unite the branch that has so graciously given me its time and patience. For that, I am forever thankful and will repay in full if I become commander. I want to follow in the footsteps of both the 2nd and 8th Sister and Brother because they are my role models and have given me hope for a better division. In conclusion, I will lead, I will stand tall, and most of all I will never let this division falter under the weight of those who wish to see this division crumble.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Around 1.5 weeks to 2 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the branch's commander is to lead effortlessly, stand tall and act respectfully at all times. They are the glue that keeps their divisions together and will be on their best behavior at all times. No matter what, they will keep roster in check, they will lead troops and handle training exercises. They will answer any and all questions brought to them without a second thought or complaint. They will act strongly and without hesitation. They will be in charge of improving their divisions to their fullest and no matter what will never quit, even as the sun goes down. A commander's role is not only to lead a division but to nurture it until it is healthy. Just as previous Lore Inquisitors and Commanders have done before, every new commander should never hesitate for this position. Those who hesitate will falter and fail in life. That is the role of a Commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason I should be trusted as a Lore Inquisitor is simply due to a few reigning factors. I am one of the most active Inquisitors on the server without a doubt. I have always been there to hold debriefings when others could not. The second reason would be that I have prior experience working as a command member within Naval, leading troops into exercises, training, and editing the roster constantly for the benefit of my division. I have the prior experience from other servers as well, even being High Command on multiple staff teams. The third reasoning would be I am respectful, responsible, kind, and generous. I will never hesitate to help those who are in need of assistance and always do my best to give useful advice to those who request it. In all honesty, I will struggle at some points but I will cut through those struggles effortlessly at the end of the day because I have the conviction that is necessary to lead this division. The fourth reason would be that I constantly hold training for troops, whether that may be lore or dueling sessions. I always do my best to train those in need and when someone struggles I give the best advice that I can to improve that person so one day they may even rise past the Grand Inquisitor. In conclusion, I have the experience, the conviction, the ethic, and the strength to lead as a Lore Inquisitor and to support the branch I am in.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on almost every day. I am on usually and if I am ever needed I will most definitely be active on discord. Without a doubt, I can be there when you need me.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
0 Warns

Edited by [DEFN] Jake Puffin

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker 

14 minutes ago, Vaydez said:

++++++support

Very Detailed

good leadership already within the inq branch

and overall a amazing guy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Very Active

+Very Friendly

+ Very kind and Caring to other Inquisitors

+Has a Strong work ethic and is willing to sacrifice time to make IQ the best

+Is willing to assist me and Command in furthering what IQ command can do.

+ Overall, a strong leadership figure, who is on the server to further RP and is willing to work to make IQ the best its ever been.

+Support from me

Just now, MrCockerWeeWee said:

+Very Active

+Very Friendly

+ Overall, a strong leadership figure, who is on the server to further RP and is willing to work to make IQ the best its ever been.

+Support from me

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, MrCockerWeeWee said:

+Very Active

+Very Friendly

+Support from me

This is all wrong.

6 minutes ago, ♛.dembi.♛ said:

+support

-noticeably one of the most active and helpful inquisitors

-EXTREMELY detailed app

-can definitely play a leadership role

-overall fit for the role

Good luck!

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 3/15/2020 at 5:39 PM, MrCockerWeeWee said:

+Very Active

+Very Friendly

+Support from me

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, MrCockerWeeWee said:

+Very Active

+Very Friendly

+Support from me

• BadAim locked this topic