If you can change one thing about PoliceRP what would it be?

Bird

Less lag. I totally understand that it would be really hard to upgrade the server since we already have the good hardware but I mean I'd still be cool. Damn vehicles

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, TheJayden said:

Less lag. I totally understand that it would be really hard to upgrade the server since we already have the good hardware but I mean I'd still be cool. Damn vehicles

We got the best hardware we can get in Gmod. 

Oh the humor side, lets go to a Minecraft map with no cars.

1 hour ago, Tigersden11 said:

make it more realistic so when you die, you don't respawn/get revived, you get banned.

Consider that done

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

We got the best hardware we can get in Gmod. 

Consider that done

minecraft_v5 ? 

Rail cars would be cars and people rdming with bows 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 5:08 PM, Hannah said:

map change

Bro I LOWKEY miss the HIGHWAY map. With the little freeway going in both directions. Like suburbs were more suburban, more neighborhood-like if you will. It was a good map. We need something inbetweem what we have now, and the old highway map. Not too big, but spacious enough to deal with the amount of players we allow now. 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:54 PM, Matthew said:

Did I hear.... Minecraft?

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."