Mickeys Security Officer Application

MickeyTheMouse

What is your ingame name?: Mickey

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:442133299

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Thermite

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? For starters, I could help improve communication in Shock and possibly DT. I know shock for certain has its points where if you know what to do and where to be, and you try to inform others of the correct action plans then operations would run alot smoother and would overall be more effective, sadly that happens too little.  I also think active leadership could help improve the activity numbers, In the SCP server I was the leader of medical, and I found out that when there are active command on, at a regular basis, then people try to also make it a priority to get on because, they see an opportunity to gain promotions and or any type of rewards. Overall I think improving activity within leadership roles and upgrade communications between other troopers, as well as better communication between the Command, because if the command members are all on separate pages then a whole flurry of new problems arise, and it overall just improves the likelihood of failure, we also must ensure that if we receive any orders from naval high command, that we continue to update bridge, and continue to keep communications up with the battalions and naval, as we would want them to have all the info so they could sort out any possible outcomes. I don't also just want to list a bunch of promises that can never happen, yes I say we should improve communication, but I also can try and implement systems that have worked for me in the past, such as constant location checks, on the troopers and the hostiles, and constant game plan updates, such as when a hostile moves, you move to positions that try to have a higher probability of taking out the Rebels or whomever may be on the ship at the time. Also to add,  I know I have listed above all that I would like to do and would like to see, I know I would still have to work with the command in DT and Shock as they know alot of what is best, these 2 battalions are very good at what they do, and their current leadership knows alot of how to run things, and If I feel its better to let command handle certain situations then I would let them. My ego is grand enough to be upset at other members of command when they have good ideas and ways to implement systems. So yes I have some things I would like to change, but seeing the state of the 2 currently, I feel they are on a good track, and If I could help them push down on the gas peddle a little bit, then that would be great. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted, because being shock in the past, I have learned their ways of operation, and can use that knowledge to help the branch improve and prosper. Also being very filled with excitement for this position I feel that I can do everything in my power to continue to be active and to have a constant figure for the Troopers to look to for questions, and to have an active command that could help promote, and give incentive for trooper to be active and stay active. I truly am eager to help in any way, shape, or form. I have held command positions in the past, I was head of medical on the SCP server, and was able to turn that dieing  branch into an amazing, and active piece of the server. Yes, it may not be that similar to Shock and DT, I still feel the experience and tactics that helped regain numbers for me in the past, will continue to work. I also would like to add, I know little of the DT operations, however, I am EXTREMELY open to learning their ways of operation, and how they run, to try and also help them to the highest extent as well, because after all SO’s have to care for both of the Legions and, how would I do that without learning what needs fixed. So as I have said I think I should be trusted with this position because, I have a deep care for these 2 branches, I have some fresh Ideas I would like to get implemented with the help of other SO’s, and I know how to cooperate between command, and would use this responsibility to help improve, not to just waste it, and become inactive. 

Why do you want this rank?: As I have said above, I would like this rank to help Shock and DT be at its full potential. Whether that is from improving communications, or helping to fix future issues, I believe I could bring a valuable new and open mind. I have loved security branches such as shock and DT for a long time, and I truly have a passion to improve things that I love, and so I simply feel that with my drive and excitement for this role, I would be able to push myself and others to be active. Overall I want this job to improve the branches that I care for, and have had an amazing time working with. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand fully. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose for the Security Officer is to help maintain order and regulate the rules of the ship. You're also incharge of Shock and DT troopers, and it's your responsibility to help keep them active and hand out promotions when it's necessary. Overall just help the Security Director in his day to day operations, of maintaining security on the ship, arrest records and RFA’s, and keep security forces ready for any possible threat on the ship . 

Edited by MickeyTheMouse

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

+Support

+This is what i have been waiting for

+Great guy

+Is Active 

+Amazing app

let this be a example for all SO Apps!

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+ MAJOR MEGA SUPER DUPPER SUPPORT

+ ACTIVE

+ Always there to Open MHB/SHB When NEEDED

+ Follows Directions 

Very Ready and Good at Security and Enforcing the Law!! 

Good Luck Smexy

From, Current Medical VCMDR Vita

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

On 3/15/2020 at 12:25 AM, Pooders said:

+Support

+Great guy

+Is Active 

+Amazing app

I agree, good luck, Mickey!     -Vinder(tech)

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

On 3/15/2020 at 6:25 AM, Pooders said:

+Support

+Great guy

+Is Active 

+Amazing app

-Resigned Rear Admiral Tucker

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

• BadAim locked this topic