1. 1. should i be a Security Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Finnley

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:132467704

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: sith

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: .well being a EX shock i beleave i can improve apone the most need aspects for example more tranings as to keep the shock up to date with the stands there have to uphold and to improve the relastion ship with shock and the community as we all know shock is not the most like reg but i think with my help that can change

Why should you be trusted with this position?: well agien being a ex shock and and ex DT CSM and an ex K2S1 i have a lot of expereance in security as well as me being an EX shadow guard (note all these jobs i have resighned from 

Why do you want this rank?: as i think with head work and determnation anything is posibal and i what to bring this is the regement of shock and DT also iv all ways have wanted to be come SO even when i was first in naval when we had officer cadet and petty officers and i think this is the best way to help everyone especially shock and DT and the security of the ship 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i do understand and i hope this will never have to happen 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: to control the security personnel peer say the naval handbook that said an Security officer will also manage the arrest report's and RFAs as well as keeping the security of the ISD effective 

PS: i have Dyslexia

Edited by Finnley24

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

-Support

to control the security personnel

that sums up right there why you shouldnt be in SO

You are inactive 

-No sorry but no

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

-Support
-Most disappointing app I've ever seen
-Immature
-Iresponsible
-Mingey
-Has flaunted ranks before and probably would again.

Love you Finnley but you gotta be responsible and mature buddy.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

-Support 

-Mingy 

-Horrible app 

-inactive 

-multiple spelling errors 

Sorry but the app looks completely rushed not only that you tend to minge quite alot. Also you have multiple spelling and capitalization errors AND the way you say control the security personnel. No what it should be is that you want to improve and help improve the shock battalion not want to control everybody, yes you have to manage the troopers but your job is to help the battalion with all of your power as a naval personnel. 

Edited by Johnny 1048

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

Neutral Comment

Just adding my opinion to the application, have to admit, not the best of applications, but calling Finnley outright mingey and inactive is, at least how I have observed, not particularly true, however, experiences with him differ, please take my comment as simply an opinion based on my interactions with the Midshipman and not outright fact.

Positives:

- Relatively active on server recently, despite the GMT timezone.

- Obedient to a degree.

- Ex-Shock.

Negatives: 

- Spends a lot of time on the server on GM job.

- Very short application.

- Specialty Officer's Jobs are to advise and assist, not control.

- Disobeyed or questioned orders on one occasion.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

5 hours ago, Finnley24 said:

Ill just like to say that i live in the uk so my time zone is different so when you guys are on i probbly have to get off

Now that you replied to this you are auto denied Congratz I cant deny but responding is a instant denied

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.