Record's Trial-Mod Application

Recordist

What is your in-game name?: MC EM CPT Record 1805 (Previously: Shock QRF SGM Record 1805 and MC SE 1LT Titan 1805)

What is your steam name?: [GL][ML] | Recordist

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:140551181

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a moderator on the server known as Moonlight i left that server because i have been playing on Gaming light longer and became a GM.

What date did you start playing on the community? Jan 1st

What date did you make your forums account: Jan 28th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): Game Master

How many warns do you have on the server: 0

Have you donated: I have not

What rank are you applying for: Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I made sure to read it multiple times to make it stick

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank: I believe i deserve this rank because of how much i have played this server and how i have treated the player base. I try my best to help out when i can, i can prove that with how much i helps ST Cadets alone i do train a lot and have tried to keep them from minging before they become Storm Troopers. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is my activity i do try to play everyday and if that does not work out i try to get on whenever I can, I also play lets say 5-8 hours when i am on, I can use the majority of this time helping out as a Trial-Moderator. Most people think Trial-Moderator is mostly about punishment but i know its just as much about support as it is about Punishment because if all you do is go for punishment it does not look good. My strengths as a staff member consists of Activity and Support these are the most important things for a staff member to be good at of course im also good at other things but they are not necessary to put here. My weaknesses consists of Speed and Forum Posts, the reason these are weaknesses for me is because I may not be the fastest person for making sits, if there is someone MASS RDMing i may not be able to immediately pull then away, for forum posting the only problem is i may forget to post once in a while but i will work on it and try to post as much as I can post. I plan on helping out my fellow staff members if they do not know something or forget something. The job of a Trial-Moderator is to assist and respond because this is only a trial period.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: I would Bring the player to the sit using !bring then i would freeze the player using !freeze, after that is done i would try to calm them down if they scream and curse i would gag the player and tell them what they did wrong to get in the admin sit, I would then give them a chance to talk and explain what they did if they continued to curse i would warn them for MassRDM then ask a staff member who can issue a ban to do so, if there happened to be no higher ups on then i would jail them for 600 seconds. If they decided to log that is a ban for LTAP and i would report it to a higher up.

+ Major Support

+ Getting Known in the Server

+ Already Good as GM and would make a great Mod 

+ Great Person in my opinion

+ Very Professional 

+ Active 

+ Fantastic App

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

+support 

good guy

good app

professional 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

-Support
-Inactive
-Quite Mingey
-Doesn't take GM serious enough (don't think will take staff serious enough)
-Inactive on forums

No hate against him love him but I don't believe he can be serious enough to be Staff

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

On 3/15/2020 at 2:09 PM, Auul said:

+ Major Support

+ Getting Known in the Server

+ Already Good as GM and would make a great Mod 

+ Great Person in my opinion

+ Very Professional 

+ Active 

+ Fantastic App

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}