alexser007 - Event Team Application

alexser_007

In-Game Name: alexser007

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789):  STEAM_0:0:192996228

What is your ULX Rank?:  Member of the Community

What is your RP Rank?: Security JFTO SFC alexser007/ Junior Technical.

What is your timezone?: PST(Pacific Standart Time)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8, I'm a big fan of SCP and also a huge fan of RolePlay gaming, but Knowing SCP word 100% Impossible, because people creating a new SCP in the Official Foundation Site every day.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  Yes I do. I was in Event team of these servers: In ''Russian Куреров'' SCPRP (RUS); ''Welcome to Hell'' (RUS); Project Secret(UK/USA) (Supervisory Event representative)   Game: SCP: Secret Laboratory.  Project Мамая Баку(RUS) Game: RUST.  (Local Discord group) ''HOI4 Players'' Game: Hearts Of Iron 4.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10(Every day)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): Only 2 warnings. I was new. So I can do mistakes.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think the Event Team Representative should have a good fantasy member. The members of ET should not have any fail grammar at any time to show your professionalism in your job. Professional ET members should be active every day (If not LOA). ET members should always be careful of handling the event as the event can create a problem. As the ET member, you should be responsible for your event no matter that. I should be in ET because I will be a very active member of the community. I will try to do event often as I can. I will be friendly to any member, who will participate or even not participate in my Event. I will try to be the most creative ET member. I newer gonna break any ET/Motd and other server Rules. I know 2 languages as Russian and English, because of my Russian language Knowledge. I can do a Russian type of Events very easily. I also participate in a lot of events, which is was create by ET members. I believe that ET members should not focus on the same or similar to that event every time. The ET should know, where you can do events and where you can't do one.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The spy from the Russian Intelligence agency are coming to the facility. He got a mission to Spy on the Site members for the movement's, organization, schedule of patrols, etc. After the Spy check the Site, the Spetnaz from Special Force ''Лиса" get an order to Raid the facility. The mission is Clear the facility from they defenders and take smart Researches/D-Class and Administration in hostage and terminate any CI, who will be spotted. If the Raid Succesful. Hack the foundation bank systems and make a Site on debt. Escape the Site and terminate all lower rank personnel.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I do before write all this.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I don't have a favorite SCP, but the most likable to me is SCP-999, He is friendly SCP, who you can enjoy, is you feel upset or you feel negative SCP-999 will fix you fast with he's a friendly face and his hugs.

Edited by alexser_007

-Support, I believe you are simply way to new to become an ET Member.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

DENIED

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons (Reapply in 2 weeks if you wish)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic