Trooper Major Jack 1H04 Resignation

jack2221

OK Boys I don't know how to say this.

I want to start out by saying how amazing this opportunity to be in this great department and meeting all of the amazing people over the years. I've been apart of this department for a long time and I have had an amazing time. I have been though a lot with Sate, starting from when I was Trooper and working my way up to Major. I am leaving because I’m not as active as I used to be and it’s not fair to take up spots from people who deserve it more than I do.  I wish the best to all of lads but before go I want to give gratitude to a couple people.

Cammy

Even though most of our conversations have started or ended with us insulting each other you have been one of my best friends I have met through state and  you are truly an amazing person I wish you the best of luck in state.

Ghostly

I never got to know you too well but I would like to thank you for all the work you have done for state and all the inspiration you have given me.

Yobo

Yobo I would like to thank you for all the work you have and are doing for State . You have done so much for us and are truly amazing Colonel. Best of luck to you man I know you will keep State the amazing department it is.

Maddog

Maddog I don’t know how many times you have helped me made decisions that are very hard for me but I just like to say thank you for all the work that you’ve done.

Alistair

When you were in state you were one of the best CERT commanders I’ve ever had I hope you are doing well and getting those frags in CSGO stay safe man.

Crease

Man you joined state when I did, you have been here forever. You have truly done amazing things as an FTO and I wish you the best in life my man.

Ender

Listened to Taylor Swift during a breakup in the command room. Nah but you have always been the one who I can always count on you if I need help. When SPMU/SPMD was a thing you were the one who I could depend on to keep it running and I know you will lead SPHP into an awesome sub department. Keep up the great work man.

soulness

He has big dick energy

Mikey

"why am I not on here"

Best of luck to all of you guys and I hope to get on every now and then but that's it for me you have a great day.

-State Trooper Major Jack 1H04

Edited by jack2221
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Jack it was a honour to serve with you even tho we dissed each other it was fun you were one of the best people in this amazing department 
Jack likes Dick lol 

Bye Jack 

Cammy 

Edited by cammy1706

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Bye Bye Jackie Po,

I will miss you greatly and thank you for giving me your skills and teaching me lessons. I won’t fail you and I’ll make you proud. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

21 minutes ago, Ender said:

Bye Bye Jackie Po,

I will miss you greatly and thank you for giving me your skills and teaching me lessons. I won’t fail you and I’ll make you proud. 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Good luck man!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

Damn Jack, didn't even mention me 😞 

Same here like tf ?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...