Tob1as

Rank You are Applying For:

Police Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Tob1as

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164087512

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: More than 7 months

What timezone are you in?: CEST / CET

How many Warns do you have?: 5 (These are from 2 years ago.)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted because I am great at commanding and helping people out as much as I can. Most of the time I see sergeants not training cadets or not doing ride-alongs with new people. I always love to help those people out and make sure they enjoy their time on the server. I have also have been a sergeant major for a while now and I know what it is to be in charge of people and supervise the police enlisted. I think I could be a great help in meetings and generally helping out the command of PD, such as: making sure the PD is running smoothly, process complaints about officers, helping officers with questions and making sure the right people get promoted. I love RP especially as law enforcement and most of the time you’ll either see me online as SS, FBI, DOC or mostly as a PD Supervisor. For the people that don’t see me online a bunch, it is because of the big time difference. I live in Europe and do not stay awake till 2:00AM to play Garry’s Mod. I hope you understand that. But since Monday I’ll have a break because of the coronavirus “Covid-19” which will be about 5 weeks. In this period I will be online allot.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

I greatly appreciate that you have read my application.
Kind regards

SX INTERN | GL Member since 2016 |

PD SM | SS PO | FBI SA

Huge -support

-Not active

-not the best app

-not fit for command

sorry but you are not ready

-LT Springs 1L40

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

38 minutes ago, springs.exe said:

Huge -support

-Not active

-not the best app

-not fit for command

-LT Springs 1L40

Also I’ve never even meet/seen you so -Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Dm on discord but out of those 7 months how many were you active 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

4 hours ago, Tob1as said:

If you don't see me active, it is probably because of the timezones. 

DONT RESPOND TO YOUR OWN APP

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

19 hours ago, springs.exe said:

Huge -support

-Not active

-not the best app

-not fit for command

-LT Springs 1L40

7 hours ago, Tob1as said:

If you don't see me active, it is probably because of the timezones. 

Why would you respond to your on app 

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

On 3/14/2020 at 8:03 PM, springs.exe said:

Huge -support

-Not active

-not the best app

-not fit for command

-LT Springs 1L40

I'm sorry man, I'm sure you're a great person and all, but I have to stick with the facts here.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, Tayson Terry said:

Why would you respond to your on app 

I don't see an issue with responding to your own app. He's trying to convince us why he should be a lieutenant, he can't exactly do that with allegations against him if he's not allowed to answer any concerns that people have against him.

5 minutes ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

I don't see an issue with responding to your own app. He's trying to convince us why he should be a lieutenant, he can't exactly do that with allegations against him if he's not allowed to answer any concerns that people have against him.

I agree 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

As I already stated but had to remove it because people were judging and asking me to remove it, if you do not see me active that much. It is because of timezones, I'm not the type of person that stays online till 2:00AM to play Garry's Mod.

Thanks to TheJayden and Quangasaurusrex.

SX INTERN | GL Member since 2016 |

PD SM | SS PO | FBI SA

28 minutes ago, Tob1as said:

As I already stated but had to remove it because people were judging and asking me to remove it, if you do not see me active that much. It is because of timezones, I'm not the type of person that stays online till 2:00AM to play Garry's Mod.

Thanks to TheJayden and Quangasaurusrex.

You can't reply to your own application 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

-support 

-not active

-not fit for command 

good luck 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot