Admiral Koga/Versio Resignation

Xoxea

Heya Peeps, Its been a fun journey with you all but I'm a bit burnt out of GL and Naval and I got my exams coming up and all of that, so I know I won't be on GL as much, which is why I'm Resigning! ❤️

Snar and Nolan - Was pretty skeptical about you joining Naval at first but you surprised me with your dedication to Naval, continue to do well within Naval :3

Thermite, Tucker, Pooders, Hobbs - You were probably the people I've known the longest in Naval currently, you were all fun to be around and you are all good at your jobs, well Hobbs is a bit special but oh well 😛

Brecken your probably the one I had the most expectations for when you first joined and I knew you were gonna do great within Naval and you have done so keep doing what ya doing 😛

To everyone else I didn't mention, keep doing some great work within Naval and keep the ship in tip-top shape! I will be sad to go but it makes it a bit easier knowing every one of you will be striving to help Naval to the max! :3333

- I will still be on the server from time to time but not as much, I want to say rest in peace to the 86th streak I lost today... I will always remember you...

unknown.png

Also to the next Admiral Versio, Have fun! IF is a great battalion like the last Versio said, although sometimes it can be a bit surprising lmao. - Koga Signin out ❤️

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

• Like 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

You will be missed old friend, Take care!

• Like 1

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

I already pinged you but I figured I should go a bit more in depth with what I want to say. You were a great admiral from what I saw. You were a great guy who seemed to enjoy what you do, as well always able and willing to speak to people about issues. I honestly hope that whatever you decide to do in life, whether it be another community or life, that you do well and keep making people the best they can be.

• Like 1

• BadAim locked this topic