RayRoyals

Your Name : Cornbread

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:127785943 15:42

Your  Rank : Janitorial Ex

What is your Level? : 66

Which command member gave you permission? : Cookie

On a scale of 1 - 10, How active are you? : 9.5

Are you a Containment Cleaner, and if so, What Rank ? : Senior

Why are you  fit for MMF (The longer the better) ? : I am fit for mobile mop force because i am already risking my neck to keep this facility clean on a daily basis! i have to clean some of the most annoying scps to date! well annoying to me life threatening to those cry baby D class who try to leave the cell as im cleaning up Scps! I am able to use my knowledge of these scps to assist in the re-containment and neutralization of any and all bio-hazardous SCPs of the foundation keeping it pure and clean even if that means bathing in the blood of the unclean that wish to dirty up the name of this facility, I'm here to clean.

What do you believe MMF's Purpose is? The mobile mop force is one of the highest accolades and accomplishments any cleaner should strive for, you must be willing to clean bio hazardous material more then you usually would that means being the for front of re-containment when faced with bio hazardous anomalys or people who wish to deter the research and safety of the foundation.

broom.jpg

ACCEPTED!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Chief_ locked this topic