Rock's MMF application

R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄

Your Name : Rock.

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:504904660

Your  Rank : Senior Janitor----Containment Cleaner.

What is your Level? : 67.

Which command member gave you permission? : ACCM Andro.

On a scale of 1 - 10, How active are you? :  8

Are you a Containment Cleaner, and if so, What Rank ? : Ordinary Containment Cleaner.

Why are you  fit for MMF (The longer the better) ? : I believe that I am fit for MMF because I have been in janitorial for a while now and I believe that I have shown and proven my commitment to janitorial by becoming a senior janitor. I think that as a MMF I could help improve how people look at the janitorial branch as well as how janitorial works as a whole. MMF would be a great opportunity for me to show that I am dedicated to the janitorial branch and to prove that I am ready to accept any challenge that janitorial presents me with. I believe that I have already proven that I can be trusted with the advanced classes by the fact that I am an acm and haven't broken any of their rules. I think that MMF would be a great challenge for me to try and overcome and would provide an exciting experience.

What do you believe MMF's Purpose is? :  I believe that MMF is here to keep the more dangerous parts of the facility clean and safe. They do the tasks that is too dangerous or risky for ordinary janitors and they help make sure that everything is accounted for. They exist to serve the foundation and to make sure that it remains one of the cleanest places on the server weather that be by ordinary cleaning or if needed by "cleaning" the dirt and scum that attempt to ruin the foundation.

Rock.

ACCEPTED!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Chief_ locked this topic