Removal of No MMF in LCZ Rule. - Accepted

Phillers

What you want to see? - The rule that says MMF is not allowed inside of LCZ To be removed.

Why should we add it? - It serves no purpose, MMF Is currently set to be Biohazardous containment, currently if there is something in LCZ MMF is unable to respond, aswell as if 173 is Self-Breaching, MMF would not be able to stop them.

What are the advantages of having this? - It just  makes more sense, i really dont see a reason behind the arbitrary rule that states they are not allowed to enter  LCZ, certainly while for example ACM (The other UTIL Level Locked Class) Is free to go where ever.

Who is it mainly for? - Janitorial

Links to any content - N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, starr said:

-support

I don't personally like the idea of ACM and MMF shooting me along with MTF and GenSec in LCZ, either as a D-Class or a CI.

MMF Follows the same rules as normal Janitors, So they wont shoot D-Class/CI On sight, and wont enter D-Block.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 minute ago, starr said:

why doesn't ACM then?

That is a question for Medical, and not of relevance here.

1 hour ago, starr said:

why doesn't ACM then?

I was told by hoovy that ACMs are supposed to attack outside of self defenses, as they are also there to protect the foundation

17 minutes ago, Propane said:

+/-Support

MMF should be able to clean 173, but not enter LCZ otherwise, kind of like MTF if there's a problem in LCZ they are meant to fix, they should be allowed to clean 173, but instantly leave afterwards

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

What is MMF? 

Mobile Mop Force, Janitorial's Level Job

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

9 hours ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

+ support

Seems stupid that janitors cant go to the dirties place in the facility

8 hours ago, starr said:

-support

I don't personally like the idea of ACM and MMF shooting me along with MTF and GenSec in LCZ, either as a D-Class or a CI.

i hope d class and CI arent scared of the mobile mop force in LCZ

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+Support only if they do follow the normal rules aka can only shoot back if they are attacked first

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:49 AM, starr said:

-support

On 3/14/2020 at 7:44 PM, Gh0pit said:

i hope d class and CI arent scared of the mobile mop force in LCZ

mmf scary as shit wym

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 3/14/2020 at 11:09 AM, Propane said:

+/-Support

MMF should be able to clean 173, but not enter LCZ otherwise, kind of like MTF if there's a problem in LCZ they are meant to fix, they should be allowed to clean 173, but instantly leave afterwards

how about we say this, treat the MMF like e11 they can enter LCZ but cannot enter d block because yes i know they are almost like mobile task force but they are janitor too sooo let security do there job cause security already have 2 mtf unit that can enter with permission and they also have security CC that are powerful

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil

+/- Support

I think I like Propane's version of this idea the most.

MMF is supposed to be the elite janitorial staff that are responsible for the more dangerous parts of the facility such as EZ & HCZ, but not having them be able to help with 173 is obviously detrimental.

I'd +Support letting them to into LCZ strictly to help with 173 breaches before returning to HCZ/EZ. 

As for full reign of the facility, we might have to discuss more what the implications of seeing MMF regularly in LCZ would be. I mean sure, they're functionally the same as regular janitors, but they also look a lot more like MTF and may cause some confusion during shootouts / escape attempts by D Class. 

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png