my CI applacation

Normal_Bagel

In-game Name: Fish

SteamID:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153971949/

DiscordID: billibob#7985

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
military division

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
i would rank it as an A or B+. I know that the CI are a insurgence that rescue the d boys from the foundation. and to take a ransom for SCP's

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

The D-class are being repetitively tested on over and over on SCPs which is incredibly inhumane and sadistic. I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I can help liberate the poor Class-D from a lifetime of being tested on. I am also great at hand to hand combat or ranged combat I practice almost every day, and I know my way around the facility if one way is blocked by a group of MTF I can easy find a route around them or if I am with other CI I can use my combat skills to take them down with my team. overall I feel like I can be made into a great addition to the service.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have absolutely nothing else to do but be in the CI I am not in any clubs, I don't do anything after school, I live to far away from my friends to hang out with them after school.

How active can you be?

on week days I can be on 4:00 to 9:00 and on weekends i can be on at 8:00 am to 9:00 pm central time

Do you have both Team speak and Discord:

yes i have both but i do not use team speak that often

additional notes

I have escaped as a d-boy  twice before I heard that I can apply here

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

• 11 months later...
Just now, NeoID said:

Denied
I don't even know who you are.

Your Denied

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker