Making D Class Supplier A Little Bit Better - Accepted

Private Marksmen

What you want to see? -

I want to see the D Class Supplier be able to sell more than just pipes but other melee weapons such as wrenches, knives, crowbars, cleavers, and hammers [Not the big hammers the small ones.].

I also want to see the pipe become less expesive. Lowering it down to 100 or 200 would be nice. If the adding of weapons are accepted have those weapons be not so expensive as well.

And Maybe JUST MAYBE allow him to sell medkits and keypad crackers. Make sure to make them a bit pricey so that nobody can spam them or buy them so easily.

Why should we add it? - D Class Supplier Is a somewhat dead job. People are not playing him and the reason why is because what he sells is rubbish and too expensive. You buying that thing does not give you much of an advantage. You're very likely to die in most rushes so you buying that pipes every time you die or even buying it sometimes will drain your funds even if the supplier only sells at base price. Adding more options, lowering the price or adding useful tools like medkits and crackers will maybe have some D class flock to the supplier thus making an incentive to play as the supplier since they might be able to make a profit or be able to aid there fellow D class.

What are the advantages of having this? - Reviving dead jobs is good. Dead jobs are bad and make the server look bad. Plus making a job be good could keep people who like jobs like that around more.

Who is it mainly for? - D Class

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Private Marksmen

+support, if not new weapons atleast lower the prices of the Pipes, Because as of current the job is simply useless.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support Half the weapons stated are donator weapons, having a D-Class being able to supply them for 500 dollars would make buying them from the store pointless. Also, I'm extremely biased but I don't think D-Class needs any more weapons to supply themselves with, as they already currently have a wide array of weapons, melee and ranged.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

+support, if not new weapons atleast lower the prices of the Pipes, Because as of current the job is simply useless.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support Half the weapons stated are donator weapons, having a D-Class being able to supply them for 500 dollars would make buying them from the store pointless. Also, I'm extremely biased but I don't think D-Class needs any more weapons to supply themselves with, as they already currently have a wide array of weapons, melee and ranged.

The pipes are 415 [I think]. I'm suggesting to lower them between 100 or 300. Also which weapons are donators?

Edited by Private Marksmen

9 hours ago, Falxen said:

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

10 hours ago, Falxen said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

15 hours ago, Falxen said:

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

13 hours ago, CookieHugger21 said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-/+support

-support: it would gives security an disadvantageous considering that a supplier will be given donated weapon which would make donating jobs for d class not used just instead of supplier getting donating weapons give then weapons that d class would be able to get there hands on like wrench,  lead pipe, maybe a weak pistol you know 

+support: though the supplier is dead right now it would be nice  if they lower it or at least give weapons that d class can use that are not donating weapons

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil

12 hours ago, DJ Mr. Evil said:

-/+support

-support: it would gives security an disadvantageous considering that a supplier will be given donated weapon which would make donating jobs for d class not used just instead of supplier getting donating weapons give then weapons that d class would be able to get there hands on like wrench,  lead pipe, maybe a weak pistol you know 

+support: though the supplier is dead right now it would be nice  if they lower it or at least give weapons that d class can use that are not donating weapons

security have on a good day have about 20 people plus mtf plus they have a new cc plus the peggu unit so i dont think this would effect gensec all that much

but yea giving them donator weapons is a stupid ngl

plus you know d class are literally unarmed half the time unless they buy the donator weapons like the titan fall ones

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"