The admin's name in-game:

Sanchez

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Don't Know

What warning did you receive:

FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:

WEll I know it is false because Crease told sanchz not to warn me because Crease was the person reporting me. He just wanted me to have a Verbal warning and know what not to do next time. Also the last time I saw crease was when he had his tazer out and was halfway across DOC Bridge. He never said that he had his gun out and he never told me to stop. Also I was in the water by time I even looked back and saw him with a gun out.

Any extra information:In Creases own words, " 

+support

I reported Connor for fearRP. During the sit I said I didn't want him warned. And I still don't want him warned. 

I have the video if y'all wanna see it. "

He did not want me to get warned at all but sanchez disregarded that and warned me.

20200313221107_1.jpg

Edited by cdmayberry
I had further info.

PD SGT|SS SSA|CAT SPC|SWAT PFC|EMS EMT|STATE TROOPER|DISPATCH|PoliceRP Member Since December 2019

CONNOR

-Support 

At the end of the day staff has the final say if someone broke the rules they should get punished appropriately 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

But he didn't even hear all the facts because if you look at it I never faced him when he pulled his wepon out and also last time I saw him he was halfway across the bridge and with a tazer out.

Edited by cdmayberry

PD SGT|SS SSA|CAT SPC|SWAT PFC|EMS EMT|STATE TROOPER|DISPATCH|PoliceRP Member Since December 2019

CONNOR

-Support

When it comes to issuing punishment, it is staff discretion.

1 hour ago, cdmayberry said:

But he didn't even hear all the facts because if you look at it I never faced him when he pulled his wepon out and also last time I saw him he was halfway across the bridge and with a tazer out.

In your typed warn appeal, all you have to say is that Crease did not want you warned, but now you seem to be bringing up information that has to do with why you actually got reported in game.

If this is what you are now choosing to do, you should edit your appeal so it actually addresses why the warn itself is false.

That is why those who have -Supported have done so, and that is why my opinion itself will also remain like so.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

Because I haven't been online lately and just had the chance to do it.

8 minutes ago, Sion said:

Also just realised. This happened a week ago. How come you're appealing it now?

Also I just edited it so if you put -support pls relook at the reason and make a decision pls.

CONNOR

Staff have final say in sits.

Crease may not want him warned but if the staff sees it as a warnable offense he can.

As example you dont want a guy warned but you dont know if its a repeat rule breaker and the staff does. He can warn him.

- Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

- Support

You so clearly broke RP it would have been silly not to warn you, Crease wanted you warned but changed his mind for some reason, But I chose to ignore crease due to the fact that you broke the rules so obviously.

6 hours ago, cdmayberry said:

Unless you play with a FOV of 5 I do not know how you didn't see him. He was stood directly in front of you. I also did listen to all the facts, I let all three of you speak and share what you thought of the situation

I might have listened to Crease, and not have warned you if this was your first FailRP warning and you didn't actually realize, But you must know this is not allowed so I thought a warning was needed.

This is a legitimate warning as it is very frustrating when criminals run away and jump in that water and is breaking RP so a warn was needed.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

5 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

When it comes to issuing punishment, it is staff discretion.

In your typed warn appeal, all you have to say is that Crease did not want you warned, but now you seem to be bringing up information that has to do with why you actually got reported in game.

If this is what you are now choosing to do, you should edit your appeal so it actually addresses why the warn itself is false.

That is why those who have -Supported have done so, and that is why my opinion itself will also remain like so.

-support its the staff members choice 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Hi, 

While Crease may not of wanted you warned Sanchez still can warn you. This is a quote from the MOTD "Staff members have final say in all situations" meaning Sanchez has the right to say I want to warn you or I don't want to warn you.  Along with your history of FailRP warns. All these combined is why Sanchez issued the warn. 

-Support

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

Hi, 

While Crease may not of wanted you warned Sanchez still can warn you. This is a quote from the MOTD "Staff members have final say in all situations" meaning Sanchez has the right to say I want to warn you or I don't want to warn you.  Along with your history of FailRP warns. All these combined is why Sanchez issued the warn. 

-Support

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

Cammy_Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, Freeze said:

Staff have final say in sits.

Crease may not want him warned but if the staff sees it as a warnable offense he can.

As example you dont want a guy warned but you dont know if its a repeat rule breaker and the staff does. He can warn him.

- Support

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

Hi, 

-Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 3/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, Tonto said:

Hi, 

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."