Multiple overlapping instances of LCZ Incinerator props - Closed

CanOBeanz

Hello!

It was recently brought to my attention that there is an issue with the incinerators in LCZ where multiple instances of the incinerator prop will spawn and overlap in the same space. This creates the following issues for janitors:

• Inability to successfully burn trash, due to the 'activate' button being on a 'different' incinerator prop than the one trash is placed into, out of the multiple 'stacked' incinerators
  • Frustration for newer janitors being unable to burn their trash on their own
  • Jan command often has to take janitors to HCZ just to burn trash

Here's a screenshot of the multiple incinerator props stacked in the same space, here you can see the multiple incinerator doors opening and closing:

image.thumb.png.7791a3cdcfe68b5e57c01acc9681a780.png

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+Support 

I thought you guys already knew about this, I notice it a couple of weeks ago 😅

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support, i  already requested that this be fixed before, and was told it was taken care of, but its still not fixed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

16 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support 

I thought you guys already knew about this, I notice it a couple of weeks ago 😅

Same I thought it was part of the whole thing lmao. +Support for my utility lads.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 3/14/2020 at 6:05 AM, Doggo0 said:

I don't think we need to + or - support bug reports lol

Correct. So please stop. Just state other places where this is a issue please. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/15/2020 at 2:05 AM, Doggo0 said:

I don't think we need to + or - support bug reports lol

Ok so if people can +/- does that mean I can Deny

Come on guys this isnt a yes +support I want this big fixed or no -support I dont want this fixed.

There is no need to comment unless you have something to add involving the bug

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."