[GL] WTLM2013 STAFF REPORT- Accepted

Hoi_HavoC

Your In-Game Name: SAIC/SGT Havoc

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bigjoe10/

Staff member's In-Game Name:  [GL] WTLM2013

What did they do? They literally Warned me immediately after I killed an individual who(in chat)accepted a HIT on the president. I shot the man while he was chasing the president! LUCKY GOOSE was the president and he will agree with me. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): Yes I was conducting a Bait Car Operation. In the middle of waiting for the car to get stolen a 911 call comes in for Attempt President Assassination. Right infront of the Hospital from where Im waiting.... Colesoft car is across from me.The PRESIDENT is being chased by the masked man. So I killed him. First photo shows him Accepting the HIT in Logs clear as day. Others show Colesoft who seen it his car is across from me from SPAWN. He told Will what I did wasn't RDM… Seriously the stress some admins put on players is UNFAIR man. I just did my job tried to have fun.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Honestly I feel like a Demotion in Administrative Rights is in order or a complete review of this Individual... Also I would like to have the !Warn expunged from my record as I was just doing my job protecting the PRES with no SS and I didn't even have to... I was doing a bait car man but no I HAD to help the PRES cause I care. I feel completely disrespected.. as I seriously always try to have fun and RP to the best of my abilities. 

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40224.thumb.jpg.fbbc765393256e92ec7fdccc536a359d.jpg He was already wanted for Felony Evasion. He was chasing the president with an Accepted Hit.. I mean cmon guys lets be real here, I did my job and I did not deserve this unjust unfair Warn... If anything we could have talked about it. But clearly it was an abuse of power seeing as he accepted a hit, was wanted and was chasing the PRES and Colesoft and Luckygoose clearly agree with the unjust Warn....rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40223.thumb.jpg.fe9bf94d83660acc6d629dab9f6ac663.jpgrp_rockford_gaminglight_v40227.thumb.jpg.8dc531c0fd030df555f61dcf0bbfd59b.jpg rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40221.thumb.jpg.2c9c960be66f32f2100f921ebcb1e7d6.jpg

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40222.thumb.jpg.fa1e97dda479d267a2cbb1dd3084c9e1.jpg

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40228.jpg

Okay so JOE WILL accepted the Hit. Admin Warned me. In Chat Logs it shows the hit accept. 

Yes, a man was chasing me with a gun and I had no protection near me he was the closet agent near me. I'm not sure a demotion is needed but talk to higher-ups will work and whatever they seem fit.

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

• Head Admin

(Just want to note that this is more of a false warn appeal rather than a staff report if I read it correctly..)

My side of things..

Alright, where do we begin? I was running around the map as vandalist under the name of "Joe Harris" for a solid half an hour and even tried to RPing as a someone from the city's dept. of public works by spraying lines at intersections and at a PD check point (@Quangasaurusrex could back me up on this). After a while, I switched to Assassin seeing that I never play on the class. After switching (I do not have time stamp of switch due to an error in the logs), I started wondering around inner city looking for someone to give me a hit. Upon finding someone at spawn (a hacker) gave me a hit on Luckygoose which I did accept and spent the next few minutes trying to locate him. Upon finding him near spawn, I started following him exclaiming things like "Hey, could we talk!?" or "Hey, I have a question!" to attempt to lure him into a secluded area (which failed since I was later informed my mic was off the entire time). While running towards outskirts form spawn, I was mowed down by Havoc with a honeybadger which was followed by a warning for RDM. 

After the fact, I was told things like "You were wanted" (which I was not aware of) and "You had a gun" (which is also false, I had keys out so I would not draw attention. In terms of being wanted, I checked logs and saw that @Crease wanted me since my vehicle was stolen and he decided to want the owner since he did not have the name of the driver (which it would be great if he could confirm for me). In terms of the gun, please see the below screenshots.

Quotes below:

FBI SAIC Havoc SAF4 ➞ FBI Special Agent-in-Charge vipplus: [OOC] He had a gun chasing the President

(@Hoi_HavoC at 8:34:35 PM EST in chat logs)

FBI Reserves ColeSoft Grey ➞ FBI Deputy Director vipplus: [OOC] you were wanted

(@ColeSoft Grey at 8:34:59 PM EST in chat logs)

Here is the evidence I was able to pull from logs regarding the combat:

Time of warning in logs: 5B2BABE1A92832FD745EBA764CA0B29AD21E6429

Combat logs:

Event of the encounter: FED52F6E445A417F09AF66BD5FDD1E6CD900C69F

Beginning of combat: 4B3978721B085CACD3D360450BC61CFC7940D196

End of combat: 117376622917855C25CCC491DF315F06395155AA

All in all I have to say -Support due to lack of evidence, showing chat for the advert and warning are nice, but I'd appreciate it if you had evidence of what happened during the actual situation.

(If anyone happens to have video of the encounter or any interaction with me tonight that would help either of our cases, I would appreciate it if you could either send it to me/Havoc on Discord or comment on this post.)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

+support 

I do feel Senior admins do tend to warn without actually looking into the situation (such as this one) 

But this is more of a warn appeal rather than a report tbh

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

6 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

I do feel Senior admins do tend to warn without actually looking into the situation (such as this one) 

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

Even if they were going off of the wanted sign, he still didn't RP it out (such as getting my name) or advert to stop moving as the MOTD says to do; he just sprayed and prayed with no context. Plus I would have to advert presidential assassination if I were going to commit that crime (even if it was unnecessary, I still had the bind ready from a previous attempt an hour or two before).

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

The guy doesn't deserve a Demotion I suppose but rather a more calm mind. I did RP it out. An advert for a hit accept and then a 911 call from the president doesn't require me to pull you to the side and ask for your name lol. In a Role play scenario I deleted the threat aka you the Assassination... I mean I do role play every scenario but when deadly force is needed and authorized I use it. So call it what you want. But it was surely not a RDM and not a VALID reason for an RDM. I had a legitimate reason and 911 call to help save the presidents life. 

• Head Admin
23 minutes ago, Hoi_HavoC said:

The guy doesn't deserve a Demotion I suppose but rather a more calm mind. I did RP it out. An advert for a hit accept and then a 911 call from the president doesn't require me to pull you to the side and ask for your name lol. In a Role play scenario I deleted the threat aka you the Assassination... I mean I do role play every scenario but when deadly force is needed and authorized I use it. So call it what you want. But it was surely not a RDM and not a VALID reason for an RDM. I had a legitimate reason and 911 call to help save the presidents life. 

You still gotta advert to put hands up or something, plus aos would have been the route to go since I did not have a gun out.

Forklift_Signature.png

this is the thing  with snr admins and admins i am starting to think    superadmins +  should be able to do *there* own sits off duty  and admins + snr admins could do  other sits off duty   just not there own because of this matter  what happen 

+support  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

3 hours ago, Hannah King said:

this is the thing  with snr admins and admins i am starting to think    superadmins +  should be able to do *there* own sits off duty  and admins + snr admins could do  other sits off duty   just not there own because of this matter  what happen 

+support  

+support also I like the idea so not as easly aboused if SM+ 

12 minutes ago, Hoi_HavoC said:

The president (Lucky Goose) Literally said above in recent comments that he was being chased by a man with a gun. 

But when you killed him, in the logs will posted, he had no weapon out, but i am not going to argue with anyone 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

This makes no sense to me,

From the evidence provided the warn is justified. 

- Will was not brandishing a weapon when you shot him (Maybe he had one out prior and that's why LuckyGoose said he did(But there is no evidence of this))

**Will did not have a weapon out at the time so you arguing that he was a an immediate threat to LuckyGoose is invalid also that wouldn't allow you to breach the MOTD about giving warnings**

- "If someone is wanted (sign above a person’s head) you may AOS/KOS the person. In order to KOS you must warn the criminal at least 3 times to stop moving. If they comply, you must arrest them instead." 

***No Proof of you giving the 3 warnings***

I mean maybe it should have been handled differently however that is not for me to decide. The warn is justified. Also this seems like a warn appeal?

-Support

Edited by Lil Yachty
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2020 at 8:05 PM, Hannah said:

+support  

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Semi-Accepted

This whole situation is a big confused mess. No action will be taken against Will. Your warn will be removed. Just go to the ban panel, login, go to your profile, click appeal on the warn and give a link to this post.

• Gaminglight Love 2

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor