Egag's Security Officer Application

Egag

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:460098701

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Thermite

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will help the Shock Battalion and DT Battalion by 1. Keeping minges out of shock, 2. Hosting tryouts for both DT and Shock VIA DIRECT ORDERS so that there is a decent amount or more security on the ISD, 3. I will assist the SD in controlling Shock via direct orders, 4. I will also keep the balance of NCOs and regular troopers in Shock so that there are not too many people as a NCO, 5. Finally I can improve this branch by assisting the Shock and DT during events so that there is order and no chaos while dramatic things are happening such as the bridge or engine room is overrun.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I can be trusted with this rank because 1. I don’t do stupid shit, 2. I always follow orders, 3. I have no remorse for minges and will always give out punishments to those people, 4. I was a shock VCMDR in a now dead server called Resurgence RP, 5. I’ve also had experience of being an admin in that server so I know self control.

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because 1. I enjoyed being in the Shock Battalion, 2. I love to make people who want to be serious happy, 3. I love Naval. All these things combined equal this rank and it would make me very happy to have this rank.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes sir/ma’am I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: SOs are to assist the Star Destroyer in running Shock and securing the ship. They run basic security operations via direct orders and they are able to promote or demote up to Master Sergeant in Shock Security.

Edited by gdrone

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

+1 Support

-Very Active.

-Knows what he's doing.

-Promoted just the day after this application was submitted.

-Hard worker.

One of the most, if not the most active Naval Enlisted, I wholeheartedly support this application, however, I believe that, at this time, all SO slots have been filled, I'm not sure if the application will be put on pending until another chance opens up, but I believe that Egag would be a great addition to the Security Team.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• BadAim locked this topic