Giovanni- Warn appeal

Nanachi

Your In-game: Nanachi

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:94544355

The admin's name in-game: Giovanni

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Warned me for this, and I'm pretty fucking sure to constitute a player diss it has to be directed, public, and drop a specific name. This is way too fucking vague, I'm not going to let this sit *OR* drop it, hell no.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):x3AGUwv.png

ptrczzl.png

Why do you think this warn was false: As far as I am aware a player diss is a public targeted insult to someone, while what I said was vague and non-specific and non-public. No way shape or form would this constitute player diss, you can't even tell me which player it was fucking directed at. NOT TO MENTION that even the persons who had the microwave by that point couldn't even see it or know about it. Bullshit.

Any extra information: How about you weld the fucking microwave in EZ instead of letting some jackass keep bringing it into d-block every day? That would have avoided this whole thing. Just a suggestion though, because it's what started this whole thing.

Edit

Edited by Nanachi

-support, no matter where you say something it is still dissrespectfull.

if i went around calling you "braindead" in private channel and someone told you i guess you wouldn't be too happy.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Jakub, this isn't a + - support thing. It's not a suggestion. It's an evidence based appeal of an action of authority. It doesn't matter how I would feel. It's not a public show of disrespect OR even targeted behavior. I named no names. You can't use that excuse or reasoning here. It doesn't work. End of story, leave it to the people who actually handle the evidence and such. This isn't a debate, or a democratic vote.

8 minutes ago, Jojo's Reference said:

You literally are showing proof against yourself in this warn appeal

Yes and I'm saying that this isn't fucking good enough. It's not specific, it names no names, it's not public, it's not targeted. In no way can you demonstrate or prove out of what I've shown you any of the former. This isn't specific or clear enough to warn me on. That's like warning someone for vaguely saying "son of a bitch" with no context, you can't prove or demonstrate any of it. You know he's calling someone a son of a bitch but you don't know who, why, or anything to actually demonstrate it. It's thought policing at that point. It's not direct enough to constitute a fucking player diss. For fucks sake the MOST you could justify out of this is a verbal warning to cool it.

Edited by Nanachi

30 minutes ago, Jakub said:

if i went around calling you "braindead" in private channel and someone told you i guess you wouldn't be too happy.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

37 minutes ago, Jakub said:

And you are allowed to +/- support....

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

1 minute ago, Gamer6 said:

And you are allowed to +/- support....

Yes he can

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Yes he can

You can but it doesn't really mean shit given the nature of this post. It doesn't add anything, hold a discussion instead of just quoting each other as if it's going to change anything. The same quote you people keep posting again and again and again was debunked and proven disingenuous by the simple fact that it was non-targeted and nonspecific. It's not that fucking deep.

Edited by Nanachi

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Cool. And I will. I've been fairly lenient and kind to many people, I've been going out of my way to avoid calling staff sits on shit that annoys the piss out of me even when I'm RDM'd as a joke where it REALLY shouldn't be happening to spare them the time and energy. Instead I opt to speak to them and get them to stop first by letting them know it's not okay. Nothing I've said is anything you can hold me against, I will merely not make those efforts any longer.

That cannot ethically or morally be held against me. If I opt to be less considerate than I have been unnecessarily out of the kindness of my heart due to a staff decision which is both unreasonable and unjust I have no reason to respect or consider the stress put on staff by their work load, especially if their work load is going to consist of warning me for such absolutely fucking baseless shit. Let alone when so many in the cabal are parroting the same invalid talking point as if it goddamn applies to the situation as some sort of way to stand against me BeCaUsE MuH dIsReSpEcT. I've been VERY respectful and OVERLY passive and considerate of staff by majority of my time spent, and me deciding to reduce that in retaliation to something I find to be wholly and entirely unjust is both justified AND morally correct.

Edited by Nanachi

+Support

He only said it once and didn't mention a person's name so isn't that a bit much, if we all warned for something like that everyone would have a warning. (But I guess it's down to the staff member)

22 minutes ago, JesusFetus said:

'If my warn appeal doesnt get accepted i swear im going to do everything i can to be as annoying as possible to staff. By calling the most mundane sits all the time'
^^ was said earlier in TS by nanachi

If you don't have proof it is kinda useless saying that.

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• Hoovy locked this topic

This will be denied and you will be receiving a punishment for your conduct on this post.

• Gaminglight Love 2

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"