1162 test

Orca

Lore Name: MR.ZERO

SCP: 1162

Question / Idea: can 1162 steal back something important for important

Background Research:that scp 1162 can give something to a person the used to have and take something to

Hypothesis: the important of a item consist with the thing scp 1162 steals 

Observations (What Happened During Test): once putting his hand into the hole he pulled out a pic of someone who he claimed to be his mom which then he puts his hand back with the picture and then his fingers on his right hand fall off 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): since the subject loved his mother a lot then she was a important figure to him so in return his fingers got cut off

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? yes it was

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

Grade: (F) (51%)

Test Quality: Sub-standard

Lore: 9/20: I don't understand why his fingers fell off instead of being taken, because 1162 give you something but takes something in return.

Creativity: 18/20: altho its like a normal 1162 test i like the creativity for stealing or taking something back thats inportant.

Presentation: 6/20: It could be more detailed but im not complaining.

Writing: 18/40: It may be a short log but I see lots of incomplete sentences, got confused on how you worded some of the sentences.

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png