Super's Ban Appeal

Super4933

Steam Name: Super

Ingame Name: Super

SteamID:

Ban Length: Three days. 

The admin that Banned you: Bread 

Reason for Ban: NITRP and Minging.

Dispute: Here's the rundown of the situation. Fellow D-Class personnel, SCP 096 is what he went by at the time, continuously RDMed me and threatened to call staff on me, despite him being the one responsible for the altercations that transpired. I'll admit, I did minge but not to the extent that it would warrant a ban. As for the NITRP, I have no idea what that is. Not only did this individual RDM me multiple times (I killed him in self-defense; he was not the best at RDMing), but he also disrespected staff during a professional sit, killed me as well, and raised false allegations against me saying that I hack, all while under staff supervision. The staff member that banned me, bread, did not communicate to me through any means nor did both of the staff members care that I was killed during the sit. The part I find hard to believe is that after Bread banned the one responsible for everything that took place, effectively putting an end to things, I was still banned. My ban was unwarranted and taking into consideration what I had to undergo, my actions were justified. 

I would also like to note that I couldn't care less if I get RDMed by fellow D-Class personnel or he's the most toxic person in the server, that's why I didn't call staff, it would merely be a waste of my time. It is just that I refuse to be banned after dedicating much of my time to this server to only receive unjust treatment. 

P.S. Apologies if this is in the wrong section. 

As far as I can tell (and remember), you and the other person involved continued to do it after being warned by Kiddo. There were at least 2 sits placed on you and the other person at the time, and you were both fighting verbally in the sit. I included No Intent to RP because as far as I could tell you both were killing each other. You also admit to minging in your appeal, which I could see just from watching you two for quite a bit. I don't remember the situation perfectly, but that's what I do remember. I think you should just wait the two days left.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

5 minutes ago, Bread said:

As far as I can tell (and remember), you and the other person involved continued to do it after being warned by kiddo. There were at least 2 sits placed on you and the other person at the time, and you were both fighting in the sit. I included No Intent to RP because as far as I could tell you both were killing each other. You also admit to minging in your appeal, which I could see just from watching you two for quite a bit. I dont remember the situation perfectly, but thats what I do remember. I think you should just wait the two days.

It appears you don't understand. I only killed him as means of self-defense because he continued to RDM me without fail. If you would have conducted a proper investigation, pulled the D-Class Personnel that was also killed by this person to act as witnesses, and even asked kiddo that saw everything, I wouldn't have been banned. I should not have to wait two days and serve a punishment that is not suitable. That is all and I will stop commentating entirely to avoid further arguments. Thanks for the fast reply I appreciate it.  

The reason I requested a ban on you is that you and your "Friend" MRDM each other in d block after I told you guys to stop.

If you were innocent you wouldn't respond back with RDMing the other person and not call an admin and tell me the situation.

I brought both of you 3 times in a sit if I'm not mistaking:

The first time I brought you guys to tell you what you did wrong, you and the other guy told me you aren't going to do it again I let you guys go away with a verbal warning.

The second time I had to warn both of you for RDMx1 I counted only the RDMx1 I saw you guys do in d block if I would have gone by the logs that would change into an RDMx5, I told you guys again not to do it again.

The third time your "friend" was being homophobic and staff dissing, you on the other side you were minging nonstop as a d class and only fighting with the other guy in d block not interested in RP at all.

These are the reasons why I requested a ban on you and the other guy named " S C P           049".

Next time please contact a staff member if you don't want stuff like this to happen again, you were at fault here since you didn't call a staff member to help you with this situation you responded back with the same thing the other guy was doing meaning you were breaking the same rules as him.

Denied

Based on the testimony provided by staff members, and the lack of a SteamID provided that would allow me to check into the situation further, this ban has been upheld and will remain in place.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021