Dang

Full Name: Dang

Current Position: R

Date: 12/03/2020

SCPs Involved: SCP 173

CI Personal Involved: A donator HVY Jasper 

Supervised by: (only use this is the test was supervised by SVR+) N/A

Foundation Personal: N/A

Hypothesis: My hypothesis was the new metal I discovered DOPCTUR metal will travel faster through the air when fired and the bullet will do regular damage like a normal bullet to a human subject. 

Observation 1-A: So I gave the test subject bullet proof armour to see if the DOPCTUR metal is less effective when used against a soldier with full armour, I also was wearing safety goggles to make sure any particles didn't get into my eyes when I was watching. And I was using a Deale pistol to test the bullet strength in addition I put special metal around the walls to make sure the bullet doesn't make holes in the RND walls..

Observation 1-B: there was no audio log as thee bullet is silent and all you can hear is the soldier moaning in pain. 

Errors or Safety Hazards: I have to use a subject and wear safety goggles.

Conclusion: Ok so the bullet can easily penetrated through the armour like it was nothing and the bullet also explodes when it is stuck in one area which destroyed the test subjects inner organs, I cannot believe how good the bullet was with a single shot doing 100 damage to a personal which is so great however we need more of this metal and 173 can supply it so I will need to find out how to create more!

Sorry about the English or spelling I am Dumb.