SpadeH - False Warn Report- Accepted

Ghosted

Questions

Your In-game: Ghosted UMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65436734

The admin's name in-game: SpadeH

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown

What warning did you receive: Hit Conducted in an unsecluded Area

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.50776adf9b52bd15cd9e3eedc5e6eb52.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Please tell me this if the Hospital roof is unsecluded then what counts as secluded as this rule is very vague and even the staff handbook doesn't say what Secluded and unsecluded mean. Also isn't this a rule that needs to be cleared up or at the very least have a better way of defining it since anywhere on the map could be counted as unsecluded and then more people would be getting warned for a rule that is so vague even staff isn't sure. 

Any extra information: I was with Hannah on the roof of Hospital. It was only me, Hannah and Sion on the roof no one else was there only Sion could possibly be seen from below. Also I've asked Senior Admin LuckyGoose and he said Hospital Roof is secluded. Then I asked Freeze and he said he isn't sure since the rule is too vague. Asked Senior Admin Will and he said if you were behind the lip and couldnt be seen then it was secluded.

Edited by Ghosted
More Evidence

-support 

Killing me on hospital roof isn't secluded.. everyone can see it. An example of a secluded area is a alleyway or inside a house. 

(of a place) not seen or visited by many people; sheltered and private.

"the gardens are quiet and secluded"

A roof of a hospital isn't very private is it..

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

I would like @Will (WTLM2013) or @LuckyGoose sides or words on this matter. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

I'm alright if you are on a roof top (such as hospital and nobody from the street is able to see you or the victim.) Secluded is a place where people don't visit frequently and is out of sight.

I'd prefer for this to be defined by SMT since it's been happening quiet often now where people would get called into a sit or warned for completing hits in a unsecluded area as it seems to be a grey area imo.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+support one sion he was in the way back when he killed you one one could be able to see that 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I just want to give my side of the story for right now. I watched the hit happen and when a ticket was made I decided to give the warm solely on the reason other government online witnessed the shooting and responded. At this time I do not remember which person it was but after the shooting happened a state trooper went up the ladder to attempt to affect an arrest. This is why I gave the warning. 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I