Phill ET Report

starr

Your In-game: starr

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:417990687

The admin's name in-game: Phill

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Wolfy

What did the admin do: I made it all the way from LCZ to HCZ and to Gate A as 173, through GenSec, CI, MTF, and an ET Ethics member with a guard. I was at Gate A cause I wanted to sneak by and get to the surface, I wasn't going to get further than that and probably hop off after as a little accomplishment. However, Phill decided to exit the Facility and end his event, he and his guard stare at me throughout the time casually walking towards the Gate and Phill opens it. Then when the 15 seconds is up I TP towards them and slip off the bottom part of the Gate, I made it through, but Phill "wasn't doing a breach event" so he grabbed me with his physgun and shoved me back through the Gate and told me that I wasn't past the door and that I wouldn't make it. I complained about this blocked the Gate and grabbed him to get his attention while he walked away, I told him I waited my 15 seconds and that if he really wanted me contained he could have called MTF instead of abusing his physgun and shoving me back because that's not what his event was about. Then I tried to see why he did this in admin chat because it was just an annoying situation that instead of trying to contain me a normal way of either rolling or calling MTF he just grabbed me and threw me back, I understand if an event isn't a breach event but I was already very much breached beforehand and it really isn't that hard to either contain me or admit an accident of letting me through one Gate. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

348562144_GarrysMod3_12_20204_01_07PM.thumb.png.291b62c4bf187c6b46feb490cb31aff2.png

1725017317_GarrysMod3_12_20204_00_57PM.thumb.png.f073380b687b7e4983739008a6cd3e18.png

1447054281_GarrysMod3_12_20204_00_51PM.thumb.png.c45e7e211088f2d117a57128b28757fb.png

597090802_GarrysMod3_12_20204_00_43PM.thumb.png.12ff2b7f0fedc4b5a0cef53a6bd9b6b6.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A verbal at least, due to Phill being a well-known and long-lasting member

Any extra information: I did accidentally freeze him and I know I shouldn't have grabbed him in the first place but it caught me off guard to be grabbed and thrown back into a Gate entrance for no reason. Even if the event isn't listed as a "breach event" it's ok to make a mistake, and it wasn't like he was intentionally breaching me, there was no reason for this situation to happen. As you can see as well, I was given "Hands" at the beginning of the video.

@Falxen 

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

+support

Ok so first off not trying to be mean here or anything but phill should not be using physgun to Yeet you back into Gate if you waited your time, Also you shouldnt be using your physgun off duty in any case so i feel you should also get some form of punishment but yes it shows that phill knew what he was doing when he did it

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

@starr, Those videos are not playing for me, i believe this might be due to the video type not being supported, i'd appreciate if this could either be fixed or that you send the Video to me directly trough discord (Wolfy#8895), so that i can see the full extent of the accusations. I'll respond to this after i have been able to watch the video's, this might have to wait untill tommorow tough due to timezone issue's for me.

As for the current time tough, i will say that i stand by my actions in this moment, as i believe that a Euclid SCP Breaching to the surface trough one of my events which was mostly about passiveRP is unfair to the Foundation players/MTF Units, as it would result in a breach that they could have done nothing to prevent at that moment.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Alrighty let me properly type out a response now.

First off, i dont deny doing any of the things Starr says that i've done, i did move him back trough the gate using my physgun.

I did this for one big reason : I was doing PassiveRP.

For me, that means that i make attempts to leave as little of a dent on foundation / CI  / SCP operations on the site during my event, and only make attempts to talk/rp with people. This for me includes letting a SCP Surface breach, because as i think you can all understand, that would leave quite a dent on Foundation operations in the Site, as this would result in MTF having to deal with a surface breached Euclid SCP, which really, they had no way to stop from surface breaching as it was due to an Event, and i simply believe that  that is unfair to MTF.

This works both way by the way, one might say i should have called MTF on you to notify  them of your location/have you contained, but i dont do that either, as that would be rather unfair to SCP's to be spotted by someone who usualy wouldn't be there. 

To simply conclude, i dont allow major impacts on the site to happen due to one of my  PassiveRP events, an SCP Surface breach would constitute a major impact in my view. If this situation would come up again, i would respond in the same way, as quite frankly, i believe my handling in this situation was not in violation with guidelines, and as of such does not warrant punishment.

(PS: In the future if you are annoyed/frustrated with me in any way Starr, please dont put it out in "@" chat for all to see, and just DM it to me on Discord, as quite frankly, it looks unproffesional.)

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support, pretty obvious why. 

This ruined one person's role play to make other people's experience fun and that now how et should work. 

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

Alrighty let me properly type out a response now.

First off, i dont deny doing any of the things Starr says that i've done, i did move him back trough the gate using my physgun.

I did this for one big reason : I was doing PassiveRP.

For me, that means that i make attempts to leave as little of a dent on foundation / CI  / SCP operations on the site during my event, and only make attempts to talk/rp with people. This for me includes letting a SCP Surface breach, because as i think you can all understand, that would leave quite a dent on Foundation operations in the Site, as this would result in MTF having to deal with a surface breached Euclid SCP, which really, they had no way to stop from surface breaching as it was due to an Event, and i simply believe that  that is unfair to MTF.

This works both way by the way, one might say i should have called MTF on you to notify  them of your location/have you contained, but i dont do that either, as that would be rather unfair to SCP's to be spotted by someone who usualy wouldn't be there. 

To simply conclude, i dont allow major impacts on the site to happen due to one of my  PassiveRP events, an SCP Surface breach would constitute a major impact in my view. If this situation would come up again, i would respond in the same way, as quite frankly, i believe my handling in this situation was not in violation with guidelines, and as of such does not warrant punishment.

(PS: In the future if you are annoyed/frustrated with me in any way Starr, please dont put it out in "@" chat for all to see, and just DM it to me on Discord, as quite frankly, it looks unproffesional.)

If 173 got there without assistance from an event, you shouldn't have ruined his rp.

As jakub said, ruining someone's rp so others can have better to is just unfair and frustrating, espically as his escape had nothing to do with your event until he ran into your event characters, which suddenly means that he can't escape. You have to remember that your event characters are rp characters to, and if 173 is out in surface because of them it doesn't mean you can physgun him back. Events won't always go your way, stop thinking they will.

+Support for a strike

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

If 173 got there without assistance from an event, you shouldn't have ruined his rp.

As jakub said, ruining someone's rp so others can have better to is just unfair and frustrating, especially as his escape had nothing to do with your event until he ran into your event characters, which suddenly means that he can't escape. You have to remember that your event characters are rp characters to, and if 173 is out in surface because of them it doesn't mean you can phys gun him back. Events won't always go your way, stop thinking they will.

+Support for a strike

4 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

As jakub said, ruining someone's rp so others can have better to is just unfair and frustrating, espically as his escape had nothing to do with your event until he ran into your event characters, which suddenly means that he can't escape. You have to remember that your event characters are rp characters to, and if 173 is out in surface because of them it doesn't mean you can physgun him back. Events won't always go your way, stop thinking they will.

+Support for a strike

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

4 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support for a strike

I totaly + support for a strike. I even think that he should have something in staff since the handbook states not to use your physgun off duty

RETINA BURN BOI

38 minutes ago, killermankey said:

I totaly + support for a strike. I even think that he should have something in staff since the handbook states not to use your physgun off duty

I believe you might be misunderstanding here, i never used my physgun off duty, and i certainly dont see how this  situation pertains to any staff matters, it is about my  actions during an Event, while acting as Event Team.

Edited by Falxen

+Support
If he waited his 15 seconds , and the gate was open you had no right to physgun him back, what you could have done was call MTF to GATE A to get 173 as you were leaving the site.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

5 hours ago, killermankey said:

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 3/13/2020 at 9:43 AM, pixelated pancakes said:

+Support
If he waited his 15 seconds , and the gate was open you had no right to physgun him back, what you could have done was call MTF to GATE A to get 173 as you were leaving the site.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 3/13/2020 at 8:15 AM, _Alpha_ said:

+Support for a strike

On 3/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, starr said:

You were an RP person in your event, just like how you're not allowed to god and noclip away during events with no reason is the same for physgun.

Just want to clarify, so if they believe they need to use their powers to help them in the event they are running they can’t. That’s what I’m getting from this. Kinda weird since they should be able to especially despite being an actor in the event they are running.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

- Support

He has a reason of doing this guys. THEY opened the doors, and that was part of an event. He says it's not a breach event, I believe him. So you breaching after they opened the doors should be something that isn't really cool for the Foundation at that moment, but the event is a form of role play so I guess it COULD be considered fair. I really don't think Phil was truly in the wrong here. TLDR I see both sides, but Phill had a reason to stop him from breaching. It could've been handled a bit better, but hindsight is always 20/20.

1 hour ago, th3 said:

Just want to clarify, so if they believe they need to use their powers to help them in the event they are running they can’t. That’s what I’m getting from this. Kinda weird since they should be able to especially despite being an actor in the event they are running.

they can to help an event, it obviously would be needed if their is an SCP or just a spectator for the event to help, however, it's a little weird when you're an Ethics committee member and while he's just casually walking around checking different areas he would just noclip to get to the next closest area instead of walking. The map is easy to memorise and is not a huge size, so there is just no need to be RPing and use a ET power when it doesn't fit the character. That's the basis of my point here, he was RPing and walking out Gate A then threw me in, there wasn't an reason from his RP character.

insert cliched signature 

• Catsro locked this topic