Bernie Sanders FP and EuropaUniversalis Ban Request- Accepted

Noah REmiX

Your In-game: Noah REmiX

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172401

The player's name in-game: EuropaUniversalis and Bernie Sanders FP

The player's steam ID (required): Bernie Sanders FP: STEAM_0:0:106680793 EuropaUniversalis: STEAM_0:0:59414627

What did the player do: Racism and EuropaUniversalis advertised, staff dissed and server dissed. (I don’t have proof of the server diss but he said THIs SERVER SUCKS)

Evidence (REQUIRED): (Picture at the bottom of the post)

What do you believe should happen to the player: 1 week ban or longer

Any extra information: Nope

0C0BC1D1-BE57-4D22-A8C2-926212BF73C6.jpeg

D372EADF-7F9F-4376-9C35-D79CF9175576.jpeg

22F83C1E-3681-47DC-9853-0DEB57C79C8B.jpeg

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

I just did Munchies I have some more:

044BE82D-5361-4011-83FD-02A229ADDDF5.jpeg

04B3D1B9-DCD7-41A5-9ED2-10EA513DF421.jpeg

64E97078-0CFC-4574-AECB-219A960F5A97.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Hello Noah,

I don't see the evidence? You may wanna upload them.

Responding to that ^^^^^

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Just now, Sion said:

+/- support 

You were on staff. Why not deal with them then?

I can only ban for 4 hours

+Support

Hello Noah,

There is clear evidence, that EuropaUniversails has been doing MassRacism. This type of behaviour should not be tolerated towards staff and the community in general, these types of people don't care about the server and others around them, they should not be welcomed into this friendly community. A ban should be issued and depending the Senior-Management Team member however long they feel is needed, people shouldn't be treated with disrespect and words that could be offensive towards other people in the community.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat!

3 hours ago, Sion said:

+/- support 

You were on staff. Why not deal with them then?

As Noah is a Senior-Moderator, he can only ban for 4 hours. In this type of situation, if someone is being mass racism and not caring about the rules and others around them, they should not be in this community. This type of behaviour and language should not be tolerated in this friendly community. The reason why this report was made, is to give them a longer ban and with the correct amount of time. Noah, did the right thing with reporting EuropaUniversails on the forums.

Kind Regards

Munchies

12/03/2020

Edited by Munchies
  • Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

@Noah REmiX Did you ban them for your max time? 

Anyways, 

+ Support 
• Evidence is clear of Racism and also advertisement on one of the offenders.

• Reasons from Munchies as well. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Anyways, 

+ Support 

I did not @Ender

Now this is what I call actual staff diss +support player needs to be perm banned 

• Laughing 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

19 hours ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Noah,

There is clear evidence, that EuropaUniversails has been doing MassRacism. This type of behaviour should not be tolerated towards staff and the community in general, these types of people don't care about the server and others around them, they should not be welcomed into this friendly community. A ban should be issued and depending the Senior-Management Team member however long they feel is needed, people shouldn't be treated with disrespect and words that could be offensive towards other people in the community.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat!

As Noah is a Senior-Moderator, he can only ban for 4 hours. In this type of situation, if someone is being mass racism and not caring about the rules and others around them, they should not be in this community. This type of behaviour and language should not be tolerated in this friendly community. The reason why this report was made, is to give them a longer ban and with the correct amount of time. Noah, did the right thing with reporting EuropaUniversails on the forums.

Kind Regards

Munchies

12/03/2020

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

55 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

Clear evidence

Inappropriate & racial slurs.

P.S @Noah REmiX next time, go ahead and issue a 4 hour ban for both offenders. Then go to Requesting JMT in the staff discord and request a ban extension.

Okay

1 hour ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

Clear evidence

P.S @Noah REmiX next time, go ahead and issue a 4 hour ban for both offenders. Then go to Requesting JMT in the staff discord and request a ban extension.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

Clear evidence

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 hours ago, Seb said:

+Support
Blatant racism/staff diss

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 3/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ender said:

Anyways, 

+ Support 

Agreed. + Support. But why were they not muted? They seem to have done a lot of OOC chat before I'm you intervened 

Edited by Rick Sanchez

On 3/12/2020 at 12:07 AM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Noah,

Kind Regards

Munchies

12/03/2020

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 3/15/2020 at 11:58 PM, Assault said:

+Support 

Pretty clear....

😂😂😂 every post put in report center munchies writes a fucking book 😂 I love it 

That’s very wrong, munchies writes a book on all posts

• Laughing 1