Fisheye's Support Team Application

Fisheyes

In-Game Name:  Fisheyes

Steam Name: MrFisheyes

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:205354673

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, Senior Mod for ImperialRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to apply for support team because I want to further help the community. I am active every day and love to help out with the community. Teamspeak is the main part of GamingLight, since everyone uses it, and I fell like new players joining should be able to use it as well. I feel like I could be a great help to Support because i'm always on ready to accept the issues that come through. I'm extremely friendly and I can be funny and fun at some times.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I'm active, I'm responsible, I respect others, I'm dedicated to the server. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hey, This is Fisheye's from support what might be the problem today. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes and I do

-Support

Sorry man, I feel like you are very ready for support and so on but it does say 150+ Word count on the application. You only put in like 90 words into this application. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Sorry man, I feel like you are very ready for support and so on but it does say 150+ Word count on the application. You only put in like 90 words into this application. 

Sorry -support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+support

Ive known Fisheyes for a very long time, and I know him best for his skill in handling any kind of situation. Fisheyes is more than fit for this position and I would not pick anyone else for the job. The only downside is his word count, he did not make it to 150 words but that does not mean he is not good enough for the job.

Edited by Tagooon

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

On 3/19/2020 at 8:14 PM, Tagooon said:

+support

Ive known Fisheyes for a very long time, and I know him best for his skill in handling any kind of situation. Fisheyes is more than fit for this position and I would not pick anyone else for the job. The only downside is his word count, he did not make it to 150 words but that does not mean he is not good enough for the job.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Manager
On 3/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, Calamity said:

-Support

I allowed it to be less that 150.

Waiting for more responses.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Advanced issues found

On 3/19/2020 at 9:14 PM, Tagooon said:

+support

{҉ RU Core Commander | Military Police Director | Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake  {҉

• Max locked this topic