FBI SAIC Havoc SAF4 Player Report- Accepted

Noah REmiX

Your in game name: Noah REmiX

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172401

The player's in game name: FBI SAIC Havoc SAF4

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:3757568

What did the player do: He Staff Disrespected me.

Evidence (required):FF9B669B-E497-494A-806D-AAA2F7877E0A.jpeg

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe he should get a warning for Staff dis.

Any extra information: This wasn't dealt with in-game because it was early in the morning and no staff was online except for me. I was on citizen because I was about to go AFK due to me having to go. I didn't have the time to deal with it myself. 

55837A38-D39F-4A7C-95CF-8A67E2D47C12.jpeg

Edited by Noah REmiX
  • Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Well here's the thing, We don't know what you said to him before he said he wishes your mod to be removed. Also I don't see a big deal for staff disk unless you noah are hiding chat that shows you did something in the wrong first. Will need Havocs side first before i can vote on this topic.

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

To clear up why he said that... here’s the story.

So me and Aaron Faustin were bored and decided to raid him and Dankytoast. We both adverted as we started to enter the base. He then starts saying FAILRP you didn’t advert!!!! Then saying IM GONNA REPORT YOU TWO! After that he started saying I can’t believe a long time member of the community and a mod FailRPd! Right after that he said I hope you get your mod revoked!

(Sorry for the bad everything I am on my phone)

5 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Some context and the other side would be helpful @Hoi_HavoC but this does look like staff dis at the moment.

1 hour ago, LuckyGoose said:

Well here's the thing, We don't know what you said to him before he said he wishes your mod to be removed. Also I don't see a big deal for staff disk unless you noah are hiding chat that shows you did something in the wrong first. Will need Havocs side first before i can vote on this topic.

Responding to these two ^^^^

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-support 

How on earth is 'I hope your mod is revoked' disrespectful...

I had a sit with havoc about you and aaron raiding im. And it turns out you were equally toxic back to him so you guys should drop the grudge

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40179.thumb.jpg.7027b233f5f05d937bd5a46cc7b2d464.jpgrp_rockford_gaminglight_v40180.thumb.jpg.5fb93fa41e89c821bf89b4aec638e421.jpgrp_rockford_gaminglight_v40181.thumb.jpg.7f31bb70707195b9eceb3bb46e0a918c.jpgspacer.pngspacer.pngThere is NO STAFF DISS. I am an extremely respectful and open minded player(even to individuals in administrative roles that CLEARLY do not know what a player diss is and / or clearly want to try and get someone in trouble for voicing THEIR OPINION)spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

- In the first photo it Shows Aaroun Faustin clearly BUSTING open my FADED/Locked Front Door. (without advert) but an extremely nice " Fuck You. " to me. He did not advert ANYTHING when he hit my front door open. 

-NOTE that at the time he hit my door open I DID REPORT to staff( NOAHREMIX ) To come to this guy who did not ADVERT RAID on my front door. In stead Aaroun Faustin RAN to my side garage and adverted carjack/raid.

- Before all of this even happened DANKYTOAST (my buddy) had NOAH REMIX/PAYDAY at our HOUSE because he had a MOD question. Which Noah got a 1 star rating because he was quick and disrespectful in a way. Which we didn't stress too hard.

- None the less After Aaron Faustin broke my front door illegally and clearly in that picture it indicates him not adverting raid but saying fuck you.. when he broke the rules. I get saying FUCK YOU in RP LOL But not after you break the rules. Just pure straight disrespect no RP or Fun in that. 

-In the photos it indicates a time line. 1 Photo showing that Aaron is at my door illegally/not following RP Rules( up until he runs to the side of my house and adverts raid/carjack) You can even see some chat in this photo and there is no previous RAID/Advert. It shows better after I respawned and took a photo of the CHAT LOGS.

In one photo it indicates Aaron Faustin saying " Fuck You" That was when he was at my door and I was voicing to him that he didn't advert. Then he ran to side of garage and adverted car jack/raid. then he comes in and I die. Before he even ADVERTED CAR JACK/RAID I /REPORT for admin to help me. After I died and clearly changed my class to FBI you see NOAH ASSIST. So if you ask me NOAH Gave AARON insider information from when he was playing as MOD. Then I got so DESPERATE I went to OOC for him to help me....

Noah Payday was at my HOUSE AS A MODERATOR before Aaron even RAIDED us. 

The photo shows him assisting with the raid... and No I don't have proof of Noah being at my house under MODERATOR why would I have to do that? I only have proof of him assisting with the RAID and if NOAH Had any sort of INTEGRITY he would admit that Danky Toast called him there previously for a question. So Noah had insider knowledge as a MODERATOR. Then decided to come RAID me. Because he was " Bored " This is exactly why I applied for STAFF. Because we need MATURE and OPEN MINDED individuals running this server. Or all the good players will get kicked/treated unfairly for sticking up for themselves.

Good Day

❤️ GL

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40154.thumb.jpg.e4cb6dba57705fc58c35334f54929e76.jpgrp_rockford_gaminglight_v40155.thumb.jpg.6e01882bf43e15433564e9ccbf403d78.jpg

spacer.png 

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40158.thumb.jpg.32e3267b2d5316994e16bb4ff20c3d66.jpg

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40158.jpg

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40156.jpg

Edited by Hoi_HavoC

Also I want NOAHS response taken off of my MOD Application because a MODERATOR that acts like that has no right telling me how to treat people. This player report is BOGUS and now hes on my  Trial Mod App using this as an opportunity to make me look bad.. I need someone to help me now... this is ridiculous

5 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

I had a sit with havoc about you and aaron raiding im. And it turns out you were equally toxic back to him so you guys should drop the grudge

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

11 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Some context and the other side would be helpful @Hoi_HavoC but this does look like staff dis at the moment.

??? Are you kidding me? A staff diss by saying I hope he does get his MOD removed because he was being toxic?? You have got to be kidding me. I just posted all the evidence that should be required to see that he assisted with a raid. Previously my buddy Danky Toast called him to that base as a MOD that I did not record because I shouldn't have had to do that. I only took screenshots after they falsely raided me. After he came to my house as MOD and then assisted with Raid. This is insane that you would think I would staff diss... I am just sticking up for myself and I COULD have made the Staff Report but I don't stress little things... But now I have to lol

I wish no bad or harm to Noah. I should not have stated that in OOC. Which a mature individual can admit to. But what is not okay is disregarding the evidence I have posted.. On a post that involves me directly.As usual I am already on the server having a good time. Cheers to all of you! Sorry for the misunderstandings and the arguments. I mean no disrespect to anybody. I just want the truth to be heard.  God bless all and cheers to the Gaming Light Community as I am a PROUD Member and Donator! I hope everyone has an amazing day.

3 hours ago, Hoi_HavoC said:

??? Are you kidding me? A staff diss by saying I hope he does get his MOD removed because he was being toxic?? You have got to be kidding me. I just posted all the evidence that should be required to see that he assisted with a raid. Previously my buddy Danky Toast called him to that base as a MOD that I did not record because I shouldn't have had to do that. I only took screenshots after they falsely raided me. After he came to my house as MOD and then assisted with Raid. This is insane that you would think I would staff diss... I am just sticking up for myself and I COULD have made the Staff Report but I don't stress little things... But now I have to lol

I asked for more context, there’s no need to get so stressed and annoyed by this, my comment was just saying with the pictures we have now, it could be staff dis. You posted the evidence after I made my comment so how could I have already seen it? There’s no way I could have known he was being toxic. 
This post has to be locked. This is getting out of hand and blown out of proportion 

• Gaminglight Love 1

-Support

I understand saying "I hope your mod gets revoked" may be disrespectful in some manners but this really isn't "disrespectful" to the point where a warn is needed to be handed out.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

5 hours ago, Hoi_HavoC said:

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40179.thumb.jpg.7027b233f5f05d937bd5a46cc7b2d464.jpgrp_rockford_gaminglight_v40180.thumb.jpg.5fb93fa41e89c821bf89b4aec638e421.jpgrp_rockford_gaminglight_v40181.thumb.jpg.7f31bb70707195b9eceb3bb46e0a918c.jpgspacer.pngspacer.pngThere is NO STAFF DISS. I am an extremely respectful and open minded player(even to individuals in administrative roles that CLEARLY do not know what a player diss is and / or clearly want to try and get someone in trouble for voicing THEIR OPINION)spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

- In the first photo it Shows Aaroun Faustin clearly BUSTING open my FADED/Locked Front Door. (without advert) but an extremely nice " Fuck You. " to me. He did not advert ANYTHING when he hit my front door open. 

-NOTE that at the time he hit my door open I DID REPORT to staff( NOAHREMIX ) To come to this guy who did not ADVERT RAID on my front door. In stead Aaroun Faustin RAN to my side garage and adverted carjack/raid.

- Before all of this even happened DANKYTOAST (my buddy) had NOAH REMIX/PAYDAY at our HOUSE because he had a MOD question. Which Noah got a 1 star rating because he was quick and disrespectful in a way. Which we didn't stress too hard.

- None the less After Aaron Faustin broke my front door illegally and clearly in that picture it indicates him not adverting raid but saying fuck you.. when he broke the rules. I get saying FUCK YOU in RP LOL But not after you break the rules. Just pure straight disrespect no RP or Fun in that. 

-In the photos it indicates a time line. 1 Photo showing that Aaron is at my door illegally/not following RP Rules( up until he runs to the side of my house and adverts raid/carjack) You can even see some chat in this photo and there is no previous RAID/Advert. It shows better after I respawned and took a photo of the CHAT LOGS.

In one photo it indicates Aaron Faustin saying " Fuck You" That was when he was at my door and I was voicing to him that he didn't advert. Then he ran to side of garage and adverted car jack/raid. then he comes in and I die. Before he even ADVERTED CAR JACK/RAID I /REPORT for admin to help me. After I died and clearly changed my class to FBI you see NOAH ASSIST. So if you ask me NOAH Gave AARON insider information from when he was playing as MOD. Then I got so DESPERATE I went to OOC for him to help me....

Noah Payday was at my HOUSE AS A MODERATOR before Aaron even RAIDED us. 

The photo shows him assisting with the raid... and No I don't have proof of Noah being at my house under MODERATOR why would I have to do that? I only have proof of him assisting with the RAID and if NOAH Had any sort of INTEGRITY he would admit that Danky Toast called him there previously for a question. So Noah had insider knowledge as a MODERATOR. Then decided to come RAID me. Because he was " Bored " This is exactly why I applied for STAFF. Because we need MATURE and OPEN MINDED individuals running this server. Or all the good players will get kicked/treated unfairly for sticking up for themselves.

Good Day

❤️ GL

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40154.thumb.jpg.e4cb6dba57705fc58c35334f54929e76.jpgrp_rockford_gaminglight_v40155.thumb.jpg.6e01882bf43e15433564e9ccbf403d78.jpg

spacer.png 

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40158.thumb.jpg.32e3267b2d5316994e16bb4ff20c3d66.jpg

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40158.jpg

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40156.jpg

First of all I wanted to say it was MiX Payday. Also I didn’t look at your entire base within the staff sit. I tpd to him and he was in the garage I didn’t leave the garage the whole sit. Also I made this post because I have seen someone warned before for this by someone with the Admin rank. Thank you for admiring that you shouldn’t have been doing that in OOC. Also this post needs to be locked please!

10 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I asked for more context, there’s no need to get so stressed and annoyed by this, my comment was just saying with the pictures we have now, it could be staff dis. You posted the evidence after I made my comment so how could I have already seen it? There’s no way I could have known he was being toxic. 
This post has to be locked. This is getting out of hand and blown out of proportion 

sorry Sanchez. I am level headed and I am very self aware. I just get annoyed when my reputation/name is on the line and I would never personally attack or disrespect another person.. I am not an arrogant ass hole and I apologize if I came out as one. I am simply defending myself. Again I hope everyone even Noah/MixPayday have a great day! 

This shit isn't staff diss massive -support learn what staff diss is and than make a real player report ffs I feel this report is just him trying to get back at havoc for stateing his opinion

Edited by Hannah King
  • Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Ok, guys stop fighting here staff has seen this. And what it looks like is Noah is coming for his friend Aaron which isn't allowed. With that said Noah also cant handle his family's sit and what not. The bottom line is Noah you are coving up a lot of the main issue with not showing screenshots like we asked and that right there could get you warned for lying to staff. But please no more arguing this is just a report and we need both sides to review so stop arguing.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

3 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

Ok, guys stop fighting here staff has seen this. And what it looks like is Noah is coming for his friend Aaron which isn't allowed. With that said Noah also cant handle his family's sit and what not. The bottom line is Noah you are coving up a lot of the main issue with not showing screenshots like we asked and that right there could get you warned for lying to staff. But please no more arguing this is just a report and we need both sides to review so stop arguing.

I gave you all the screenshots I had. Also Aaron Faustin last time I checked wasn’t in payday. I also didn’t take my own family’s sit. I am very confused with this response. Also if someone knows Aaron Faustins forum account name please @ him

Edited by Noah REmiX

29 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

I understand saying "I hope your mod gets revoked" may be disrespectful in some manners but this really isn't "disrespectful" to the point where a warn is needed to be handed out.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

-support

A few things here Noah saying he wants your rank is in no way disrespectful and I wouldnt take it that way this just seems like retaliation to me

You should be warned for failrp for assisting in a raid with somebody in a different family

You shouldnt be biased in your sits towards your friends

In my opinion no warning should be given to Havoc and honestly you should be talked to about your attitude and the situations I stated above

• Gaminglight Love 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

-support

A few things here Noah saying he wants your rank is in no way disrespectful and I wouldnt take it that way this just seems like retaliation to me

You should be warned for failrp for assisting in a raid with somebody in a different family

In my opinion no warning should be given to Havoc and honestly you should be talked to about your attitude and the situations I stated above

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

44 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

-support

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Hoi_HavoC said:

Also I want NOAHS response taken off of my MOD Application because a MODERATOR that acts like that has no right telling me how to treat people. This player report is BOGUS and now hes on my  Trial Mod App using this as an opportunity to make me look bad.. I need someone to help me now... this is ridiculous

Didn't you delete your T-Mod application due to the bad responses?

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:07 AM, Sion said:

-support 

Have to agree that's no where close to staff disrespect come on I feel your just trying to rub shit in his face this was petty 

And as you said he wasnt in payday so why did you raid with him? In my opinion you should be warned for failrp and btw when you post something like this it isnt wise to constantly argue with people in the comments 

Good luck Noah

Edited by Assault