Hussler T Ban appeal- Denied

Hussler t

Steam Name:  Bean

Ingame Name: HUSSLER T

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447983450

Ban Length: 2 DAYS 

Admin that Banned you:Choose... ZERG

Reason for Ban: Pulling an I.P Address 

Dispute: A guy in chat said does anyone want to go to Nevada me not knowing hes looked at his steam profile I  said yes im going to Vegas and i got banned for that i was  in a dispute with this player (jacket) as he did nothing but argue with me all night. i didn't even know what happened i said Las Vegas and i was banned for 2 days i have a copy of the chat below and a 20 minute long clip of the admin sit where the admin(zerg) didn't even let me speak he gagged me for 15 minute  then banned me. Also the player jacket said i pulled his i.p address (what i got banned for) Even though i dont know how to do that furthermore after being called to the sit i checked his steam profile and his location was clearly visible after i told him after his location was on his steam profile he then preceded to remove it and say it wasnt. For saying las vegas in the chat (the most popular city in the world) I should not be banned I've attached the evidence and screen shot of steam profile below 

ss.thumb.png.4b8d3a0612819a3a3395e1d0a4a382f8.pngunknown.png.420fb60318e2dcf6b46ec6554bbe75a5.png

looking forward to hearing from you 

bean 

- Support

I would first like to say, Zerg did not ban you, I did and I made that clear throughout the sit multiple times. From my understanding of the situation from 2 staff members, that you and your friend, Daniel, were regardless of exposing someone's city of residence out of nowhere, with no context. I banned you both, you for 2 days and the other for 3. I asked multiple staff members and we came to that conclusion. Your stories did not match up when I asked you and your friend multiple times and came to the decision to ban you for the reasons stated in the ban. 

I will admit, it was a bit hectic as I was called in and attempted to restore some order to the situation but I did put you aside multiple times and talk to you. I stated, 2-3 times why you were being banned and for how long. This ban appeal (only 2 days) has no effort into it, also, do not know why you were banned? (I explained it and it is on the forums) and two, do not even know who is banning you (Told you as well, and it says it when you get banned and on the forums). 

Notes: 

When we checked the Steam Page it didn't say any type of location.

No effort into this and the appealer did not take the time to look into things. (Profile Below).

He and his friend had been minging basically all day/night. 

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198856232629

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."